108/0
    Mentioned
    369 times
    Time Online
    49d 8h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m

/minirant

Okay, So I get home and decide to access my beloved x-box, and I was gonna start up watching star wars because thats what I recently downloaded and wanted to watch, episode VI by the way, but on my way over to that menu screen I saw a little add in one of the boxes that showed doctor who on some app, so I was like "fuck yeah, I haven't seen season 7 yet, maybe they have it!" So I download it and like most apps, you have to create a stupid account for it, and when I get on my computer to do so and fill out the information, they decide to tell me that it isnt available in my fucking area!!!! FUCK YOU TIME WARNER CABLE!!! FUCK YOU IN THE INTERNET!!! How dare they tell me I am unable to access this because its not available in my fucking area!?!?!?! If I had a fucking account which I was trying to create then I can watch it on my xbox now matter where I am fucking at in the entire world!!! so suffice to say, I don't get to watch season 7 yet, because they are a bunch of dicks...whew, I am pretty calmed down-ish now
    [11:06 PN] domenick: you cant fix stupid
    [11:06 PM] andrew: unfortunately not lol

Thanks
    Mentioned
    19 times
    Time Online
    6d 16h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    nicely vented. my favorite is when i see a link on a site for a music video i want to match then just at the glorious moment i get to view my prize i get the dreaded fuzzy screen and message that the copy right nazi`s have determined its not available to me. BASTARDS.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to vampyd1977 For This Useful Post:

Dom~ (01-28-2014)