Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: COD Ghosts ~ Onslaught Map Pack

  1. #1
    Andrew


    I_royalty_I's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Location
    Behind you.
    Age
    98
    Posts
    5,989
    Thanks
    5,141
    Thanked 7,779 Times in 2,993 Posts


    Downloads
    29
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    1781 Post(s)
    Time Online
    338 d 5 h 55 m
    Avg. Time Online
    4 h 18 m
    Rep Power
    16

    COD Ghosts ~ Onslaught Map Pack

    Has anybody else gotten this yet?
    I just bought the season pass today, and the download for the new DLC was 1.3GB. Much more than I anticipated! haha
    I'm almost done the download, but I've been looking around and some of the stuff seems really awesome so far!!




    New Kill Streak:
    [/spoiler]




    This one really reminds me of an older map on MW3, the boardwalk map. It just has the same kinda feel, but it's a much busier map in my opinion.
    I haven't had a chance to play it, but I feel like this one is either gonna be a campers delight, or youre gonna be able to run and gun the whole time. Either way, it looks like an interesting map to me.




    These last two, I don't really know much about. I haven't seen gameplay for them or played on them yet. But from what I have read about them, one of them is really small and will provide pretty fast paced games. The other one looks a bit bigger and will probably be another sniping map. I'm just hoping I get to play them a bit today and try them out!


    Extinction!

    I have played the extinction that came with the game, but this one looks the be a little different. I don't really know too much about this gametype, anybody else know more? I feel like this is a little bit like nazi zombies, where you will need to have a party with you to really get much of anywhere. But there are some cool backgrounds associated with extinction, so I'll probably try it out sometime.

    LAST BUT NOT LEAST!


    I don't think I've ever played a cod game where they actually released new weapons.. is this a first?!
    I did a double take when I was looking over weapons to customize one of my classes. I've played with each version of the gun, the assault rifle and the sniper rifle. The sniper rifle seems VERY powerful, one shot.. boom, dead! Some of the other snipers dont seem to be able to do that sometimes. But everytime, it's a kill with this sniper so far. The assault rifle also seems really powerful, but the drawback there is the big ass kick it has associated with it. It's worth messing around with though!

    http://www.callofduty.com/ghosts/dlc/dlc1-onslaught
    http://www.product-reviews.net/2014/01/27/cod-ghosts-onslaught-dlc-release-time/
    http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Onslaught

  2. #2

    Snoop Lion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    Location
    England
    Age
    24
    Posts
    866
    Thanks
    399
    Thanked 396 Times in 212 Posts


    Downloads
    114
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Time Online
    36 d 16 h 7 m
    Avg. Time Online
    34 m
    Rep Power
    5
    You make me want to get another xbox reading all this I used to play competitively but quit, this is one of the first things ive seen/read about COD ghosts, it looks hella dope

  3. #3



    Ghosts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,525
    Thanks
    950
    Thanked 973 Times in 356 Posts


    Downloads
    81
    Uploads
    3
    Mentioned
    445 Post(s)
    Time Online
    187 d 16 m
    Avg. Time Online
    2 h 46 m
    Rep Power
    9
    I haven't downloaded it yet, someone let me know if it's any good! I want to try out that new killstreak especially, apparently it is real!

    And they released the Peacekeeper as a DLC weapon in BO2 ;P

  4. #4
    Wenis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    Location
    Your Elbow 0.o
    Posts
    363
    Thanks
    458
    Thanked 532 Times in 281 Posts


    Downloads
    1
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Time Online
    31 d 22 h 40 m
    Avg. Time Online
    27 m
    Rep Power
    5
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: TH3BIGL0NGW3NIS
    Personally as a PS3 guy I got the season pass for Bo2 and I absolutely was frustrated with the one month delay on the maps because by the time I got the last two map packs the game was basically over and no one was playing the darn thing which was kinda of frustrating especially since I spent just as much as buying some other game



    ........that being said I loved Black ops 2 and I played the crap out of it .... I maxed almost 2 accounts for PS3 and i really loved the League play dynamic which was something new to cod to this point


    but I wont spent the money for league pass this time around honestly for some reason i just dont feel like ghosts is as good of a game in my mind ...... i dont really know why I cant pin point it exactly but its just not the same to me and because I seriously hated that the downloads didnt come out at the same time, it was super annoying


    ....anyway thanks for the info mang

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Wenis For This Useful Post:

    Ghosts (01-28-2014)

  6. #5
    Andrew


    I_royalty_I's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Location
    Behind you.
    Age
    98
    Posts
    5,989
    Thanks
    5,141
    Thanked 7,779 Times in 2,993 Posts


    Downloads
    29
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    1781 Post(s)
    Time Online
    338 d 5 h 55 m
    Avg. Time Online
    4 h 18 m
    Rep Power
    16
    I really love this game! COD is pretty much the main thing I have played for awhile, and this is one of my favorites of the series!
    They did a lot of things right with it. Some people complain that they hate it, but it's usually because they suck or they have a bad game lol
    But I like that they are already adding new guns and features like that. It's pretty sweet!!

  7. #6
    Wenis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    Location
    Your Elbow 0.o
    Posts
    363
    Thanks
    458
    Thanked 532 Times in 281 Posts


    Downloads
    1
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Time Online
    31 d 22 h 40 m
    Avg. Time Online
    27 m
    Rep Power
    5
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: TH3BIGL0NGW3NIS
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    I really love this game! COD is pretty much the main thing I have played for awhile, and this is one of my favorites of the series!
    They did a lot of things right with it. Some people complain that they hate it, but it's usually because they suck or they have a bad game lol
    But I like that they are already adding new guns and features like that. It's pretty sweet!!
    See to me I guess the game degressed a little from BO2 ...... mostly because I feel like alot of the guns suck ...... which there are less guns per class now..... also its the game speed for me, like the maps are set up to have kids just sit there and there are a handful of maps where you know it might not even finish and its going to take forever to get a simple game in *Im a TDM guy*

    Plus the only super new features in the game that I kinda see ..... are the dynamic map effort, which in most maps involves shooting down that stupid tree or opening the fence and otherwise its really nothing at all, also the lean and slide features suck to me I dont know like im at the point where i never really use either because they dont really make a difference......


    Plus the spawns blow chunks like if Im playing quick ..... which i love to do.... i love being behind enemy lines the other team should not be able to spawn directly behind me and kill me or the fact that sometimes i spawn and run one direction and then the enemy spawns in the same spot and sees me and kills me ..... its sooo annoying


    IEDs piss me off too ...... like you dont have a chance once you get with in them like there is not enough trigger delay


    Plus I guess i liked in BO2 the health/gun strength level that allowed you to turn on your enemy ...... I was good enough in BO2 where i could turn on kids all day but in ghosts its just basically if you see them 1st you win because of the guns and how the health is set up



    .....Ive been a cod fan boy since cod 4 and Id have to say the best days of cod are behind us which is sad imo

  8. #7
    Saiyan Race





    Infamous Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Location
    Hyperbolic Time Chamber
    Age
    26
    Posts
    9,756
    Thanks
    2,780
    Thanked 16,242 Times in 4,238 Posts


    Downloads
    23
    Uploads
    36
    Mentioned
    2985 Post(s)
    Time Online
    293 d 21 h 44 m
    Avg. Time Online
    3 h 44 m
    Rep Power
    10
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Infam0us Joe Steam ID: infamousjoe
    I wish I could play this game like how I used to. But so much work lately and it conflicts with school. Maybe when I'm finished school after this year.

  9. #8



    Umbreon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Location
    Land of Ooo.
    Posts
    1,000
    Thanks
    700
    Thanked 1,305 Times in 561 Posts


    Downloads
    32
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    462 Post(s)
    Time Online
    48 d 6 h 32 m
    Avg. Time Online
    36 m
    Rep Power
    9
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: CIARAmazing PSN ID: ABCiara
    @I_royalty_I
    Ahhh, I'm trying to download them now! I'm crazy excited for Fog, and the Michael Myers killstreak, even though I hate normal maniacs. ;; But asdfadf Michael Myers one looks insane, and everybody gets the creepy music when someone has it, which I love. and the new extinction chapters & monsters aah my gosh. So excited.

  10. #9
    Andrew


    I_royalty_I's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Location
    Behind you.
    Age
    98
    Posts
    5,989
    Thanks
    5,141
    Thanked 7,779 Times in 2,993 Posts


    Downloads
    29
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    1781 Post(s)
    Time Online
    338 d 5 h 55 m
    Avg. Time Online
    4 h 18 m
    Rep Power
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by Wenis View Post
    See to me I guess the game degressed a little from BO2 ...... mostly because I feel like alot of the guns suck ...... which there are less guns per class now..... also its the game speed for me, like the maps are set up to have kids just sit there and there are a handful of maps where you know it might not even finish and its going to take forever to get a simple game in *Im a TDM guy*

    Plus the only super new features in the game that I kinda see ..... are the dynamic map effort, which in most maps involves shooting down that stupid tree or opening the fence and otherwise its really nothing at all, also the lean and slide features suck to me I dont know like im at the point where i never really use either because they dont really make a difference......


    Plus the spawns blow chunks like if Im playing quick ..... which i love to do.... i love being behind enemy lines the other team should not be able to spawn directly behind me and kill me or the fact that sometimes i spawn and run one direction and then the enemy spawns in the same spot and sees me and kills me ..... its sooo annoying


    IEDs piss me off too ...... like you dont have a chance once you get with in them like there is not enough trigger delay


    Plus I guess i liked in BO2 the health/gun strength level that allowed you to turn on your enemy ...... I was good enough in BO2 where i could turn on kids all day but in ghosts its just basically if you see them 1st you win because of the guns and how the health is set up



    .....Ive been a cod fan boy since cod 4 and Id have to say the best days of cod are behind us which is sad imo
    I never got too into the black ops games. My brother loved them and when he came home he magically got me to like 5th prestige. But something just always seemed off to me in black ops, I never could put my finger on it. I've always been a much bigger fan of modern warfare.

    I think it's funny how some people still haven't figured out the dynamic features on the maps. They will stand there by the tree or sit by the closed gate all game lol
    The sliding can come in handy sometimes. If nothing else, it gets you lower. So if they are aiming for the head, they will have to readjust. The leaning I also like, it's harder to get hit when youre leaning, and it kinda adds a little more challenge sometimes. I hate that you have to get so many leaning kills for the camo though. I don't lean that much, and I have to try so hard to force myself to lean!

    It really depends on the lobby youre in, whether they are all gonna sit in a corner or actually play. I hate camping because I get so bored. I play tdm too and I love to run around. Even if I lose, I always have more fun just running around fucking around then sitting in a corner all game.

    Quote Originally Posted by Infamous Joe View Post
    I wish I could play this game like how I used to. But so much work lately and it conflicts with school. Maybe when I'm finished school after this year.
    That's why I'm trying to play while I have some free time. Classes just started, so I'm not swamped with things right now. A few weeks down the road, I probably won't even touch the xbox!

    Quote Originally Posted by monsters View Post
    @I_royalty_I
    Ahhh, I'm trying to download them now! I'm crazy excited for Fog, and the Michael Myers killstreak, even though I hate normal maniacs. ;; But asdfadf Michael Myers one looks insane, and everybody gets the creepy music when someone has it, which I love. and the new extinction chapters & monsters aah my gosh. So excited.
    I JUST logged off a few minutes ago. The last game I played, we were on Fog and this kid got the Michael Myers killstreak. I was trying so hard to get the field orders and get a care package, but didn't have any luck. I am still just as confused with the new maps though, I was just running around like a moron. They will take some getting used to!
    What's the deal with extinction? I played that only a handful of times, and I never got passed the first part. haha

  11. #10



    Umbreon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Location
    Land of Ooo.
    Posts
    1,000
    Thanks
    700
    Thanked 1,305 Times in 561 Posts


    Downloads
    32
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    462 Post(s)
    Time Online
    48 d 6 h 32 m
    Avg. Time Online
    36 m
    Rep Power
    9
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: CIARAmazing PSN ID: ABCiara
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    I JUST logged off a few minutes ago. The last game I played, we were on Fog and this kid got the Michael Myers killstreak. I was trying so hard to get the field orders and get a care package, but didn't have any luck. I am still just as confused with the new maps though, I was just running around like a moron. They will take some getting used to!
    What's the deal with extinction? I played that only a handful of times, and I never got passed the first part. haha
    Yeah, it took me longer than usual to adjust to just the normal maps so ahaha. I'm sure it'll take heaps to get used to the new maps. ;u; Mine's at 18% right now sigh.
    Welp, your commanders or whatever abandon you, and you have to clear out the aliens. There are like four or five smaller pods, that you have to destroy and yadayada, and then comes a big huge pod that a helicopter has to clear out. There are only like two of those, and once you get past like fifteen pods??? you're on the other side of the map and you have to run back to the very beginning to reach the helicopter in time and yippy yay you're a winner ahaha

    It's literally just zombies EXCEPT YOU CAN ACTUALLY ESCAPE AND WIN WOWOWOWOW. ahaha I hated zombies. ;u; But I love extinction. It's only really fun if you have four people though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •