DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    22 times
    Time Online
    17d 10h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    tbh i tend to stay away from unchecked account because they are basically a shot in the dark?
    i mean, imagine paying $100+ for an account only to find out it has a decent amount of nps/avies but the sdb and closet are filled with junk items because apparently they were 'unchecked'. can you even prove that you really didn't check them? the last spotted thing on the lookup might be helpful but you can just set it to stealth and say you haven't logged in it in months, so yeah...
    and like you said, you might be missing out on really valuable items, but i feel as though that's not the case most of the time.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    36/0
    Mentioned
    211 times
    Time Online
    90d 14h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    31m
    Unchecked should stick to inactive accounts (like bday locked) , Selling actives and labeling things as "unchecked" is misleading and very grey as there is no way to tell if that is a lie or not.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to retired For This Useful Post:

SmileYaDead (01-29-2014)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    152 times
    Time Online
    65d 23h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    Some one sell me an unchecked account.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    75/0
    Mentioned
    822 times
    Time Online
    111d 11h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    my honest opinion. I think most of the times, these accounts have been checked. and still priced according to what all they checked. It's just a sellers tactic I guess, I dont see why though. you would think ppl would catch on when everything above a mil is noted. but everythign under a mil is not noted and considered being unchecked.

Same with random accounts.

The only tru random accounts i've ever seen worth the money x100 was Smiley's random accounts for 8 dollars each. THOSE WERE THE SHIT.
    then everyone started selling random accounts :/ no one really keeps it original is pretty much what i'm getting at Andy.
    Everyone sees something and thinks they need to do it too. Or, they see success in something and decide to milk it. killing the market for the specific thing because lets face it. copy-cats are never as good as the original.

/end

@(you need an account to see links)

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to |2eap For This Useful Post:

I_royalty_I (01-28-2014),SmileYaDead (01-29-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    74 times
    Time Online
    46d 21h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    I guess I'm the only one who has gotten lazy? I can stand to go through a couple pages of an SDB, but I had an account awhile back that was like 8k items. I don't really feel like sifting through that many pages xD

Though one time I did get a shell from a hash list I bought and it had like 30 Draik/Krawk morphs/trans in the SDB. Otherwise looked like a shitty account. Couldn't figure that one out, but I made a shit load of profit off it. (right before they all deflated - wooo!)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    75/0
    Mentioned
    822 times
    Time Online
    111d 11h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    Quote Originally Posted by jeckles View Post
    I guess I'm the only one who has gotten lazy? I can stand to go through a couple pages of an SDB, but I had an account awhile back that was like 8k items. I don't really feel like sifting through that many pages xD

Though one time I did get a shell from a hash list I bought and it had like 30 Draik/Krawk morphs/trans in the SDB. Otherwise looked like a shitty account. Couldn't figure that one out, but I made a shit load of profit off it. (right before they all deflated - wooo!)
    why would you go through every single page?
    everyone knows to either do specific phrase searches or skim through categories.
    such as album items, battledome, petpets, piantbrushes, magic, first page of books for the retired books, neocash, and special. as well as TCG incase u get lucky and find an mspp.
    searching those categories take no time at all if you can scan through and see better items of the bunch. then trading post in another tab for items you arent familiar with

9. The Following User Says Thank You to |2eap For This Useful Post:

Raj (01-28-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 22h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    Quote Originally Posted by |2eap View Post
    everyone knows to either do specific phrase searches or skim through categories.
    such as album items, battledome, petpets, piantbrushes, magic, first page of books for the retired books, neocash, and special. as well as TCG incase u get lucky and find an mspp.
    searching those categories take no time at all if you can scan through and see better items of the bunch. then trading post in another tab for items you arent familiar with

I go through every page, at least up to a certain point. Some items don't fall under those specific categories. For example, old rare plushies, R99 items that aren't in any of the major categories, or even the books that are very valuable but aren't classified as "retired".
    I can go through a large sdb pretty quickly. I can do the same thing for closets. It's to the point where I can just go through quickly and know where certain things should be. It's helped me find lots of nice things that might have otherwise been missed.

I usually do an initial check through, but if it looks promising, I'll go through it all if I have to
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

11. The Following User Says Thank You to I_royalty_I For This Useful Post:

Marvel (01-28-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    74 times
    Time Online
    46d 21h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    Quote Originally Posted by |2eap View Post

Because I'm OCD and if I even go in there I HAVE to check every single item. I can't stand knowing that if I do search one item, I might be overlooking another. I might remember Neggs but forget Nerkmids, etc. What if I forgot to check for r99s oh shit.

Just how I am.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    75/0
    Mentioned
    822 times
    Time Online
    111d 11h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    I go through every page, at least up to a certain point. Some items don't fall under those specific categories. For example, old rare plushies, R99 items that aren't in any of the major categories, or even the books that are very valuable but aren't classified as "retired".
    I can go through a large sdb pretty quickly. I can do the same thing for closets. It's to the point where I can just go through quickly and know where certain things should be. It's helped me find lots of nice things that might have otherwise been missed.

I usually do an initial check through, but if it looks promising, I'll go through it all if I have to
    well yea i mean do a quick scan. if its shit. then move on.
    if its got tons of hits, check that bitch out.

but doesnt apply to me anymore. got my program. my baby <3

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    2d 23h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I honestly don't know how people don't check the account. More times than not I have got some pretty awesome things. (codestones, map pieces, pbs) nothing super high-end though haha but if you are expecting to find nothing it's a nice surprise!