DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    5d 20h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    To me people who say that any pokemon past the original 151 are not real / good / bad are not proper fans. I mean Hoenn was my favorite region. Plus a few of the new pokemon are absolutely terrible but then you look at exeggcute and Electrode / Voltob.
    Plus x & y is absolutely amazing and all these new regions are making the world of pokemon so much better with every release in my opinion.

Since I'm not religious at all, I'm indifferent to Arceus. Though I don't like how they decided to add the creator of pokemon half way through the series instead of the beginning.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    18h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    1) All this massive new pokemons are mostly lame and don't have the charm of the old school ones. There are so many now I just can't keep track of them since they keep growing like weed. Old school ftw and I like to know every pokemon in depth but I don't feel like bothering with hundred new ones.

2) Arceus is cool but Mew, Celebi and Jirachi own my heart.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    39/0
    Mentioned
    34 times
    Time Online
    8d 8h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Being a 90s kid form day one, I quit playing them after silver and gold. Still play pokemon red, blue, yellow on emulators ^_^
    http://i.imgur.com/RoSUE.png

Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    44 times
    Time Online
    30d 4h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    in my opinion, pokemon went downhill when the games switched over main platforms, from gameboy to DS. so i think hoenn was the last good region. when everything switched over, everything changed drastically, cards, games artwork, names, graphics, everything. its almost like another company bought out the franchise.