7/0
    Mentioned
    22 times
    Time Online
    17d 10h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m

Pen pressure gone?? +Rep +Thanks

I have two tablets and no matter what I do (I bought a new pen for one of them to see if it'd work, but it didn't) the pressure won't work? It's been like this for at least two months now, and I really want to fix this but I can't find anything about it on the internet.
    I also keep getting this message that tells me that my tablet isn't working properly, I think, and that I'm supposed to reinstall the driver or restart the system. I have tried doing both and still nothing.
    If that helps my laptop is a vaio and my tablets are the bamboo pen & touch and the fun one.
    +Rep and +thanks for anyone who can help me fix this and also my eternal gratitude because seriously this has been driving me crazy. D:

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    3d 13h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Hello! Could you please tell me if the problem is with a certain art program? For example, my tablet's pen pressure will not cooperate with some programs, like GIMP and Paint.Net no matter how many times I install/uninstall drivers.

If you bought a new pen and it still doesn't work, it could honestly just be the tablet. How long have you had it? I had my Wacom Bamboo Fun Pen and Touch one for a while until it finally began to fail on me.

Also, could you link the website you're downloading the drivers from? I've had the same problem on just about every tablet I've ever owned, and there will always be at least one time I download the wrong drivers.

"When one�s dead, one�s dead.
    This squirrel will become earth all in his time.
    And still later on, there�ll grow new trees from him,
    with new squirrels skipping about in them.
    Do you think that�s so very sad?"

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Fox For This Useful Post:

seimi (01-26-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    26/0
    Mentioned
    256 times
    Time Online
    53d 13h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m
    had trouble with mine in ps.
    What I did was open the program with the tablet stylus, not the mouse

u 'mirin?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Miri For This Useful Post:

seimi (01-26-2014)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    22 times
    Time Online
    17d 10h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Honestly I doubt it's my tablet because I mean...one of them not working I can believe, but two?
    And the problem is with just about any program, like...I always use SAI but if I try to draw on paint or on ps or wherever it will still look shitty and shaky because of the lack of pressure. Again with both tablets, unfortunately. D:
    And I haven't had the pen and touch one for too long! I think a year now? But I didn't use it that often. I have had the fun one since 2009 but trust me it's in good shape...Plus I tried using them on another pc once and it worked with the pressure just fine...
    I actually installed the drivers with the cds that come with them, but at some point downloaded them from the official wacom site. :c

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    219 times
    Time Online
    40d 7h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    I use a really old Wacom ET-0405-U and only recently have I started having driver issues, but not so much with pen pressure.

I've been uninstalling the driver and reinstalling it and it seems to help.

Maybe try uninstalling the tablet drivers 'and' the art programs, run an update on your computer, restart, and reinstall everything? I'm not very tech savvy, but sometimes I'll tinker around with thay sort of stuff and it seems like it helps.

If you can't seem to get it to work, I would call the company, because their tech support is pretty helpful from my past experiences and will probably be able to tell you what's wrong. :3

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Banannie For This Useful Post:

seimi (01-26-2014)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    22 times
    Time Online
    17d 10h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    I've reinstalled it countless times before...thing is whenever I try to do that it says loading, right? But it stops at some point and it just stays there forever, you can leave the thing loading for hours and it still won't finish installing.
    I've tried reinstalling my programs too, boo. How would I go about updating my computer though? Not a very tech savvy person here either haha.
    But frankly I doubt I could call the companies? I bought both the tablets and the laptop on another country. :s

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    26/0
    Mentioned
    256 times
    Time Online
    53d 13h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m
    if its both tablets.. its your computer? maybe the usb port's faulty or the cable

u 'mirin?

Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    22 times
    Time Online
    17d 10h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    I am pretty sure it is my computer...no idea how to fix it tho! And I have tried it on all USB entrances like...I hate this computer. ;;
    And giving thanks to everyone who's helped me so far because I know this is pretty complicated cry

Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    22 times
    Time Online
    17d 10h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    going ahead and bumping this cause i still really need help with this :/

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    240 times
    Time Online
    12d 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    This used to happen to me aaaaaaalllll the time and it drove me crazy. I always assumed it was the driver, but it actually turned out to be the cable. I assumed it was fine because it wasn't worn in any way, no wires visible and all that stuff, but when I bought a new cable, it worked perfectly. If updating drivers doesn't work, buy a new cable I got mine from Walmart (and it had several other connectors to go on the end for use with android phones etc, so it's an all-in-one kind of thing). Worth the money if you love to draw.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Trinket For This Useful Post:

seimi (02-07-2014)