Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    25m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    You have highlighted such a sensible question basically its something we normally talk about but have nothing much to do with it,It needs proper attention an appropriate diet which works for sure.Given suggestions are making sense.

(you need an account to see links)
    Last edited by Niel; 02-01-2014 at 06:32 AM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1,368 times
    Time Online
    131d 12h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    ^ ...u w0t m8?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    12h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Eating smaller portions seems to do the trick for me. Then add in a daily 60-minute walk or play some badminton.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    1h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I see someone has already suggested it, but Insanity. It works. Just like any other work out, you get out what you give in. If you're willing to put in the work, I'd definitely try it out. (There's...cheaper alternatives as opposed to actually buying the whole program itself.)

If high intensity cardio isn't the way to go for you, I'd just focus on eating healthier altogether. It's not hard, just try to keep a mental tally of around how many calories you're taking in per meal. And also some cardio. Even if it's light cardio. Little is better than nothing.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    127/0
    Mentioned
    575 times
    Time Online
    62d 4h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m

Best fat loss workouts?

Look into the Keto Diet

Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    14h 16m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Dropping 10lbs of fat
    1lb of fat = 3500kCals, so 10lbs of fat = 35,000kCal
    Approximately 10 weeks until summer
    35,000kCal / 10 weeks = 3500kCal per week

- You need to have an energy deficit of 3500kCal per week, which can be achieved by eating 500kCal less per day (compared to what you are eating now), and by increasing physical activity or exercise by 500kCal per day
    - Because you are already exercising, you can increase the duration of exercise, frequency of exercise, intensity of exercise, and/or the number of exercises.

Source: Kinesiology student

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    86 times
    Time Online
    33d 21h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    I personally lost 15 pounds in 4 weeks using insanity, I cut out the 2 liters or so of Mt. Dew I drank daily and cut back on my intake of oreo's and things like that. I didn't really get into fruits or anything like that, i just tried to cut out the high sugar pop and snacks, did the 1 hour (or less) video everyday that i was supposed to as i followed the schedule of the insanity work out and it worked like a charm. Note: I was 5' 10'' and over 200 pounds when i started insanity.

After 4 weeks I got bored and quit, however I started college and gained back those 15 pounds quickly with pop daily and no exercise so I will be starting insanity again soon, this time however I plan to do the pure cardio almost every day instead of doing the videos in a normal order as i'm just in it for the weight loss this time.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    4/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    4d 13h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by purekilla View Post
    I personally lost 15 pounds in 4 weeks using insanity, I cut out the 2 liters or so of Mt. Dew I drank daily and cut back on my intake of oreo's and things like that. I didn't really get into fruits or anything like that, i just tried to cut out the high sugar pop and snacks, did the 1 hour (or less) video everyday that i was supposed to as i followed the schedule of the insanity work out and it worked like a charm. Note: I was 5' 10'' and over 200 pounds when i started insanity.

After 4 weeks I got bored and quit, however I started college and gained back those 15 pounds quickly with pop daily and no exercise so I will be starting insanity again soon, this time however I plan to do the pure cardio almost every day instead of doing the videos in a normal order as i'm just in it for the weight loss this time.
    A 2 liter Mt Dew has about 1000 cals in it, just cutting that out daily over a week and you are looking at 2 lbs difference .. your diet in this case would have alot bigger impact on your weight than your exercise routine, for the most part, as long as you get about 10k steps (or its equivalent in other exercises) a day and watch the cal intake, you'll shed weight at a good pace (you won't be ripped or anything, but, thats a completely different beast lol)

Soda really inhibits weight loss simply because its so easy to drink calories you dont realize you are pumping in

Thanks
    DL/UL
    127/0
    Mentioned
    575 times
    Time Online
    62d 4h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    cut out carbs and go for a run, works well.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    33/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    16h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Look up Insanity work out, imo its the best one for losing fat. Its really tough though