DL/UL
    50/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    104d 6h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    @(you need an account to see links) Having been getting silenced like once a week for a year straight on multiple accounts, I can tell you that I'm not sure the exact time it takes, but I noticed after about a year of no silences/warnings they reset your record

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    636 times
    Time Online
    88d 2h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m
    @(you need an account to see links)

Um, I've gotten away with this a couple times.
    Usually what I'll do is just post my Skype username (usually like "Sky: ________") on a pet lookup, and then I'll just send a neomail to someone and be like "AW HAVE YOU SEEN MY PETS NEW CUSTOMIZATION?" and link them to the lookup.
    Sometimes, they're ding dongs and it takes them a couple times to understand what I'm trying to show them, but they get it in the end, and then I just remove the text immediately, I never leave it up for more than a couple minutes.
    I've still gotten silenced a couple times, but never since I've started using this method.

Also, in my experience, yes silencings reset, but it takes a while.
    But in my case, my main was perma'd and then I got them to lift it, and once they did, it reset my silencings.
    So I'm not sure if it's time-related (like if you go a year without a silencing, it resets or whatever) or if it's just because they completely reset my silencings/warnings when they lifted my perma-silence, but yeah.

Hope this somehow helps...somehow.