11/0
    Mentioned
    224 times
    Time Online
    99d 2h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    34m

A few questions about frozen accounts

So back in 2011 I was chain frozen for something I never did, and with that (obviously) all the effort I put into my accounts just vanished. I just recently checked and my accounts are NOT on the purge list, which I was relieved to see. But every single time I try to make a ticket, TNT closes it as duplicate. Even when I send in a ticker on a brand-new account.
    Now, I do miss all the nice things I had on those, but what I miss most are my pets. So I was wondering, would there be any way AT ALL to get at least my pets back? And if not, what other options do I have regarding those accounts?
    I mean, I have rebuilt but what I've done with my new accounts don't compare to the old ones and I would really love to have them back.

My next question is, during the most recent purge I created a new account to catch pets. I didn't realize the account name had a slightly inappropriate username, and as soon as I caught my first name (Xxxx, very common female name), my account was frozen almost instantly. I have seen TNT give pets back from account with inappropriate usernames, but my ticket has been open for over a year now. Any suggestions?

thanks in advance

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    53 times
    Time Online
    31d 16h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    how do you find out if your accounts are on the purge list?

also as far as i know there is no way to get your pets back unless your ticket is answered
    about your inappropriate named account, i have seen them return pets from accounts like that to another account of your choice.
    my suggestion would be to find a friend who speaks spanish or some other language, and have them translate your ticket into said language and send it to that support team.
    i've had a lot of good luck with other language support teams. if you can't find a friend who speaks a language you can use google translate to translate it on your own. they'll usually be able to tell that you're using a translator since you won't be able to write fluently, they'll often get back to you and say "i can tell you don't speak this language, please contact the english team" but all you have to do is reply back with "well my native language is ( insert language with no support team ) so i had no choice but to contact this one, i'm sorry" and they'll usually be like "okay no problem! we'll help you out"
    and their responses are super quick, i haven't had to wait any longer than a day.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to P h o e n i x For This Useful Post:

Lazuli (01-27-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1,368 times
    Time Online
    131d 12h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    Quote Originally Posted by Delmis View Post
    So I was wondering, would there be any way AT ALL to get at least my pets back?
    Nope. If they repeatedly close your tickets, you can tell they don't like you and won't return your accounts.

And if not, what other options do I have regarding those accounts?
    Forget about them. Leave them to die.

I have seen TNT give pets back from account with inappropriate usernames, but my ticket has been open for over a year now. Any suggestions?
    You can renew your ticket by updating/adding additional info to it, if it's been open for over a year - chances are they've read it and you're being ignored.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod For This Useful Post:

Lazuli (01-27-2014)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    3d 5h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    wow tnt hate you

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    46/0
    Mentioned
    471 times
    Time Online
    50d 14h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod View Post
    Forget about them. Leave them to die.
    Mod advice, best advice.

@(you need an account to see links) There used to be a fellow here that could obtain pets off of frozen accounts, but as far as I know, he is very banned from ck, so you're out of luck there. You could try to keep repeatedly submitting tickets about the inappropriate account and try to get those pets back. Sometimes TNT lets tickets sit for a year, sometimes they sit for a week. You just gotta be a real adamant dick about it and they'll answer you eventually.

Also, like Mod said, trying other languages may help. Or if you've ever bought NC, premium, etc etc EVER on any account, provide screenshots of where you purchased it from paypal or your bank account or the codes or whatever else, and those accounts get unfrozen usually.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Umbreon For This Useful Post:

Lazuli (01-27-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    970 times
    Time Online
    279d 7h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 36m
    Usually if it's been over a year, they tell you the account has been frozen too long to be recovered. Though, new development, if you purchased a lot of NC on that account, you might get it back, as drastically frozen but rich people have recently been offered their accounts back.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Kylae For This Useful Post:

Lazuli (01-27-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    25 times
    Time Online
    7d 1h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    When I lost my account this happened to me no matter where I filed tickets from they were closed and when I got a response it was the reason I was frozen "this account was frozen for its own protection blah blah" and I replied back that I knew that and wanted my account back I didn't do anything wrong(and I really didnt) their response was a "this ticket is closed and we can not do anything to return your account please do not contact us further about it" Just move on and rebuild its not as great but sometimes its fun to start over no matter how frustrated you are.Plus I rebuilt in two years what took 12 by turning to ck.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    292 times
    Time Online
    145d 12h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    50m
    @(you need an account to see links)
    If you need extra advice on submitting your ticket & how to deal with TNT, PM me.
    I just got an account back that was stolen years ago.
    You just gotta know what to do & say
    Last edited by Charlie; 01-19-2014 at 09:35 PM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Charlie For This Useful Post:

Lazuli (01-27-2014)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    224 times
    Time Online
    99d 2h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    34m
    Thanks guys ;w; I sent in a ticket for my main account in spanish, and it got a reply pretty quickly. But they said my account has been frozen for too long :/ I replied to the email, but haven't gotten a reply yet. @(you need an account to see links) I pm'd you but I dunno if it sent? I'd really love some help though ;___;

As for the inappropriate username, I'll go send a ticket in spanish for that one now too. Since they seem to reply faster than english

But really guys thanks ♥♥ even if I don't make any progress with TNT you guys rock.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Lazuli For This Useful Post:

Charlie (01-27-2014)