Thanks
    Mentioned
    381 times
    Time Online
    51d 10h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Quote Originally Posted by Skarl View Post
    I'm one of those "MY DOGS ARE MY CHILDREN" psychopaths.
    Me, too!! Hands down I'd take ten dogs over one kid. I just get along better with dogs. Mine are my world.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lyric For This Useful Post:

Skarl (01-26-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1,368 times
    Time Online
    131d 12h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyric View Post
    Me, too!! Hands down I'd take ten dogs over one kid. I just get along better with dogs. Mine are my world.
    Don't tell your kids that.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    381 times
    Time Online
    51d 10h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod View Post
    Don't tell your kids that.
    Shh, the dogs and humans are all my kids. They don't know any better. If this gets them to appreciate the companionship a fur-friend offers then that is all that matters.

And to stay on topic:

One of my life goals is to move back down to Alabama.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Lyric For This Useful Post:

Skarl (01-26-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    20 times
    Time Online
    7d 23h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Quote Originally Posted by kaikaikaisauce View Post
    H

What do you wanna do for a living? and what are you doing to achieve that goal? When did you make this goal

and if you already achieved your goal
    what did you do to achieve it?what motivated you?
    I'm was in school going for my Phd in clinical psychology, but I had to drop out to save up more money since school is way to fucking expensive. So I'm currently working and hope to get back into school by the fall :3

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    219 times
    Time Online
    40d 7h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    I don't have a degree in anything at the moment, and I'm not really looking into attending any colleges right now, not because I don't have the opportunity, but because I'm sort of a shy little mental case and extreme social settings are kind of difficult for me. I've taken some art classes in the past. This shyness is getting better, so down the road I will learn a trade.

But I do have a ten year plan, I know what I would like to be doing by the time I am 35 and it's this:

1. Obtain certification as a dog trainer. I love animals and I'm already really good with them. Reading and studying animal behaviour is already a hobby of mine, so training pets as a career is perfect for me.
    2. Have a wonderful son or daughter named either Jake/ Orion or Holly/ Poppy.
    3. Start an art business called Acid Comet. I'll do trippy art, and collages on refurbished furniture. I'll also do popular characters in the style in hopes that I can sell then at conventions. I'm using Neo as an outlet for practicing this art in the hopes of using it to help migrate fans to a future DeviantArt and Etsy. (I like to think longterm.)
    4. Marry a wonderful man (maybe the one I have now, maybe a future love, who knows.) and treat him and be treated like the awesome stars we are. He has to 'get' me, though. I.E., be able to deal with a person who is always trying to figure out their direction in life. Not everyone can handle that, which is cool, but that's key.
    5. Buy my own condo. I don't want to own a home, too much work, too expensive in this area. Condos are nice, though!
    6. Be physically and mentally healthy and enjoy my life and love myself. Some people are destined for great things, great education (I don't learn so gud...) , and a rich life. I don't really want the responsibility of that. I just want to train animals, do my art, and be loved. If something greater is planned for me, then that is great! And if not, these six things will be more than satisfying. Tired of being the weird one... I'll take me a little average Joe now.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Banannie For This Useful Post:

Magikarp (01-27-2014),Mod (01-27-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1,368 times
    Time Online
    131d 12h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    I like the direction and detail in your 10 year plan; I'll check up on you in 5 years to see if you're still on track.

Quote Originally Posted by Banannie View Post
    2. Have a wonderful son or daughter named either Jake/ Orion or Holly/ Poppy.
    ...go with Jake or Holly. I foresee them getting a lot of guff in grade school if you pick the other two names.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod For This Useful Post:

Banannie (01-27-2014)

Thanks
    Mentioned
    19 times
    Time Online
    6d 16h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    i like all 4 names banannie

12. The Following User Says Thank You to vampyd1977 For This Useful Post:

Banannie (01-27-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    58 times
    Time Online
    11d 6h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    So in Japan the normal adult life for people is the become a salaryman/woman. They wake up, go work, go home, sleep, rinse and repeat.
    I don't wanna do that for my entire life. How to western companies work?

Quote Originally Posted by Slytherin View Post
    I'm was in school going for my Phd in clinical psychology, but I had to drop out to save up more money since school is way to fucking expensive. So I'm currently working and hope to get back into school by the fall :3
    I hope you get back to school. I know a lot of friends have to do that but I'm worried they might not get back to school.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Mentioned
    19 times
    Time Online
    6d 16h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    [QUOTE=kaikaikaisauce;420290]So in Japan the normal adult life for people is the become a salaryman/woman. They wake up, go work, go home, sleep, rinse and repeat.
    I don't wanna do that for my entire life. How to western companies work?

i hate to say it but i dont think it matters where in the world you go work is like that. its what you do with the time inbitween that counts.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    19 times
    Time Online
    4d 13h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    What do you wanna do for a living? Cello
    and what are you doing to achieve that goal? Practicing a lot, going to competitions to set goals, attempting to perform as much as possible
    When did you make this goal? When I went hardcore on cello, around 8th grade