- Rep Power
Recommendation of good shops?
I'm new to restocking and getting my head round the semi-legit restocking method.
I'm trying to go for quantity over quality and I've read those posts where people say they get lots of low profit items a day which sells easily in their shops and therefore streaming in a lot of income each day.
However, the shops I tried in are either hardly every restocks or restocks frequently but items I got are very hard to sell, sit in my shop forever despite the low pricing.
So I've got several questions for fellow low profit & steady income restockers. I'd really appreciate if you could some tips.
1. If you're going for "low profit" items, what profit margin would you use?
2. Which shops do you find restocks frequently and items bought are ETS in your shop?
3. I've heard that each shop restocks frequently at different times of day. Is this true? And if so, is there a current pattern? e.g. plushies restocks fast between 8-10 pm NST.
Thank you so much.
1. I recommend 15K to 100k profit so it can go into your shop and you can price it like 2-4K less than SW for fast sale and still get a nice profit. So basically any item you can put in your shop.
2. Stamps, pharmacy, clothes... Stamps is by far the best one for low profit ets items however a lot of people do restock there.
3. Nope there is no set time as to when a shop will restock, it's pretty much random, however if I'm correct the lower the shop ID the earlier in the minute it can restock? I think I dunno I might be chatting shit aha. @violettals
The Following User Says Thank You to Snoop Lion For This Useful Post:
Bakery, Chocolate, Pharmacy, Stamps, Spooky Foods, Clothing, and Toy were personal favorites. 5k+ margin. You can find a lot of data on restocks on *****, but as far as I know there is no distinguishable pattern.
- Rep Power
Book, food, spooky food, and stamp are all really good for low profit gains. Book and stamp restock a few good items often since their shops are usually cleared. The food shops are sometimes full, so no restocks
A few weeks ago magic was really good at restocks, but last couple of weeks crap. Does anyone else feel this way. Other than that books I tend to find coz the shop is always nearly empty. Food never restocks.
@BEDDOEDv Yeah i thought magic was terrible for about a week or so from today, but the today and yesterday i've actually FOUND maybe 6-7 a day and i only run the program for like 3hours a day which im quite happy with, even though i only bought 2 out of like 19 items lol