16/0
    Mentioned
    17 times
    Time Online
    5d 7h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Getwellsoon View Post
    news flash the more we get big players frozen, the more neopets suffers, the more neopets suffers the more clraik suffers along with all the traders on clraik suffer. so whoever is doing this please stop you fuckin moron. it was a bit clever the first time but now its just getting old and stupid
    It is not just big named players. There is a constant threat of having your account stolen. There's a huge selection of active accounts for sale on this site and a large number of members actually take pride in ruining the experience for other players. Neopets is dying. People don't realize when they steal active accounts from players they're having a huge impact on the userbase. Stealing 100 active accounts is literally like... 1/100th of the legit player base.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mrfugix For This Useful Post:

Banannie (01-22-2014),mt5o5bd (01-22-2014),p0nch0 (01-22-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    82/0
    Mentioned
    112 times
    Time Online
    69d 12h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    You have to look at it from the other angle tho...they are making money from the actives atleast..it's part of the business...where as this posting users and passwords on boards just to get big shots iced had no benefit to anyone whatsoever...I guess that's the point I'm trying to make

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    41/0
    Mentioned
    1,446 times
    Time Online
    368d 17h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 6m
    news flash the more we get big players frozen, the more neopets suffers, the more neopets suffers the more clraik suffers along with all the traders on clraik suffer. so whoever is doing this please stop you fuckin moron. it was a bit clever the first time but now its just getting old and stupid
    Post of the board. Well done.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bettser For This Useful Post:

colourful (01-22-2014),Getwellsoon (01-22-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    17 times
    Time Online
    5d 7h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    You have to look at it from the other angle tho...they are making money from the actives atleast..it's part of the business...where as this posting users and passwords on boards just to get big shots iced had no benefit to anyone whatsoever...I guess that's the point I'm trying to make
    There are public NP generator techniques that are incredibly easy to code on this forum. With 20 minutes a day you can make 30m+ a day.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    82/0
    Mentioned
    112 times
    Time Online
    69d 12h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    beside the point, actives still=$$$, you could be doing the public np generator and taking actives and be making twice the $$$. greed=never enough lol

me personally i almost never ever deal with actives, i think i have had like 5-6 actives in my entire life that i have taken stuff from/sold. i usually make my own nps to sell/use inactives just because they are a lot more safe and i dont want to sell shit neopoints to my buyers and have them get iced.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    61/0
    Mentioned
    19 times
    Time Online
    9d 5h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrfugix View Post
    There are public NP generator techniques that are incredibly easy to code on this forum. With 20 minutes a day you can make 30m+ a day.
    The more NP you introduce, the less it's worth and eventually the effect trickles down. IMO the only reason UCs are rare is because there are very few in circulation.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    17 times
    Time Online
    5d 7h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    beside the point, actives still=$$$, you could be doing the public np generator and taking actives and be making twice the $$$. greed=never enough lol

me personally i almost never ever deal with actives, i think i have had like 5-6 actives in my entire life that i have taken stuff from/sold. i usually make my own nps to sell/use inactives just because they are a lot more safe and i dont want to sell shit neopoints to my buyers and have them get iced.
    I am 100% certain that barring a lot of luck 95% of the members here could make a lot more if they spent the time fixing RDD's battle glitch function and coded in the multiple gem collection. Within a week you can be making 50,100, 150m a day if not even more. Set up a bunch of free web servers and add the code with an HTML login for 4 accounts. 4 accounts * 4 servers * 5m = 80m. That's even assuming you don't fix the battle glitch function because with the multigem glitch you can do 4-5m a day. With that glitch you're looking at a significant increase per account.

---------- Post added at 04:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by mt5o5bd View Post
    The more NP you introduce, the less it's worth and eventually the effect trickles down. IMO the only reason UCs are rare is because there are very few in circulation.
    NP is worthless right now. I'm not taking a stance for/against, but this forum has artificial price controls on it. That gives a huge advantage to the well-known and long-standing sellers.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    82/0
    Mentioned
    112 times
    Time Online
    69d 12h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    you have one flaw to this mrfugix, its only a temporary thing, if everyone on ck started doing what you are saying tnt would have all of that patched in a few days,and my point is still valid, you could have 1000 accts running it and still if you get actives techincally you still have more nps to sell than if you didnt get the actives, therefore you can make more money...lol sorry but there is no way you can twist this into saying actives are not worth money. this glitch will be patched especially if everyone exploits it on a bunch of accounts every single day.

and for your comment about the advantage to the well-known sellers, thats there for a reason, to prevent scams lol, if every newbie who walked in here could sell for whatever price they want, first the whole market would crash and second the amount of scams that would happen would be ridiculous.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    240 times
    Time Online
    12d 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Do I need to bring up the issue regarding my stolen MSPP here?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    82/0
    Mentioned
    112 times
    Time Online
    69d 12h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    that was one of the 5-6 lol and usually is a key word. and i didnt even sell it to anyone.