44/1
    Mentioned
    562 times
    Time Online
    118d 6h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra View Post
    I've had an iPhone for 6 years now. I've skiped the S generation each time, until they change the release cycle, coming soon I have no doubts there. The problem is once you have a device like this, and you buy apps for it, you're basically locked in unless you ditch them all and start again with a different manufacturer because the OS isn't interchangeable to a non Apple device.
    Well on droid u can just tick a option that says "let me download apps outside the app store" , then just get them off google for free lol.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkByte For This Useful Post:

j03 (07-22-2014)

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 2h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra View Post
    I've had an iPhone for 6 years now. I've skiped the S generation each time, until they change the release cycle, coming soon I have no doubts there. The problem is once you have a device like this, and you buy apps for it, you're basically locked in unless you ditch them all and start again with a different manufacturer because the OS isn't interchangeable to a non Apple device.
    Isn't the S generation always the improved model?

Anyways, I remember going from the 4S to a Galaxy S4 and completely forgot about the Apple ways within a day. It's all about preference, though.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    12 times
    Time Online
    4d 18h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkByte View Post
    Well on droid u can just tick a option that says "let me download apps outside the app store" , then just get them off google for free lol.
    I don't doubt Droid's abilities in the new day too much, the problem is that I got to trial a Droid tablet in Year 12 at high school and my opinion of it was that it was slow, unresponsive and unintuitive at the time (I also had an iPad to compare it to which probably didn't help its case then) I've played around with a colleagues Galaxy Note first generation and I concede that wasn't a bad phone when it came out, newer models are probably even better again.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    137 times
    Time Online
    53d 21h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Only smart phone brands I've been with is Blackberry and iPhone. Blackberries are good for calls/msgs/emails etc. but they have a pretty shitty app store. iPhone is awesome! I've played around with androids before but they seem to have a lot of pre-installed apps that look kinda clunky/unnecessary to me but I dunno, never really owned one so I can't say for sure that iPhones are "better" than androids. I'm sure they have their own strengths and weaknesses

Edit: I dislike using touch-screen keyboards. Despite already getting used to my iPhone's keyboard, it's still somewhat annoying to use. Same with my iPad. I prefer my old Blackberry with a button-keyboard (if that's what you call it?) over any on screen keyboard any day. Plus my Blackberry was super sturdy and sustained many drops.
    Last edited by Fleur; 07-22-2014 at 12:15 AM.

[/FONT]

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    82/6
    Mentioned
    120 times
    Time Online
    17d 9h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    For the longest time, I always supported apple. Then I got an android, and would never got back. iOS is great for people new to smartphones. But other then that, its a piece of shit. I refuse to pay for a license just to be able to develop apps for iphone. Plus most android phones can be easily rooted. And even if it cant, theres not much of a difference anyways. iOS sucks without a jailbreak, and those are becoming harder to make. If you buy an iphone, you are simply paying for the name.

Plus apple always claimed to be "virus free". Which is bullshit considering I made a basic virus for mac when I was like 13. And I know people who did it when they were younger.

Edit: Whoever voted "Iphone stock", PLEASE let me know what drugs you're on. I wanna try them. iphone stock is worthless.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonMoon View Post
    Edit: I dislike using touch-screen keyboards. Despite already getting used to my iPhone's keyboard, it's still somewhat annoying to use. Same with my iPad. I prefer my old Blackberry with a button-keyboard (if that's what you call it?) over any on screen keyboard any day. Plus my Blackberry was super sturdy and sustained many drops.
    LG enact. Cheap android phone with a physical keyboard. Its what I have, and I love it. (I bitched at verizon until they gave me a new phone, since I had like a year until I could upgrade)
    Last edited by Josh; 07-22-2014 at 12:59 AM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    12 times
    Time Online
    1d 18h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I honestly owned both, and I like both maybe Apple a bit more because of the apps.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    24/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    1d 23h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    i just pretty much stuck with iphone and ios ever since the beginning. guess im a fan

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    12 times
    Time Online
    4d 18h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh21227 View Post
    Edit: Whoever voted "Iphone stock", PLEASE let me know what drugs you're on. I wanna try them. iphone stock is worthless.
    I can assure you of one thing Josh, I'm not on drugs. I just so happen to very rarely need a phone that does any more then be a phone, so I only use it as a phone. Its just that because its on a business plan, I get a new phone every couple of years, theres no point getting something cheap and shitty when I'm paying the same for the plan.