I've never had to work so hard to get a girl in my life, normally when I like a girl it doesn't take me long to get her. However there's this girl that I found out likes me, and lads she's an 8 pushing 8.5 maybe 9 to some people but fuk is she hard work. So found out she likes me, so I picked her up and took her for a meal, cost me �78 for 2 steaks, and 1 white and 1 red wine + tip which is a lot but Ive worked hard for my money and fortunately for me I inherited quite a lot as well so I do have some money to splash about and try to give a girl a good time. But been on 4 dates with her, 3 meals and shopping in London once, now after every date she'll give me a kiss and then that's it it's bye bye, now normally by 4 dates id have got her in bed by now, even though I'm not trying to do that I'm genuinely trying to be with her in relationship, but From what I've been told she doesn't want me to have power in the relationship so she's playing so fukin hard to get and it's frustrating me. I don't want power, it should be 50/50 and you should Just be able to bounce of each other and come to agreement both are happy so not one person in the relationship is controlling everything.

So how do I get a girl that's playing hard to get, genuinely never had to work so hard for a Girl so I'm out my comfort zone. What do I do? How do you get a girl that plays hard to get, like what makes her stop that and just have a good fukin time aha

I hope you 4 sexy people have something to help me @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links)