13/0
    Mentioned
    15 times
    Time Online
    2d 5h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Stealthcore questions

I saw the post about the competition...while I will not be participating, I wanted to try the program out anyway...few things i noticed:

-It doesn't do some of the dailies, like mysterious negg and lunar puzzle...but thats easily done manual. Just wanted to make that aware incase it wasn't already (doubt that though lol)

-On cellblock, it kept looping "move 6,6" -->"no more moves, new game" for like 5 minutes straight.

-Hitting "stop program" under controls does not actually stop the program from proceeding on a scheduled activity.

-Wheel of monotony states "x:xx:xx xM[xxxx]: AppendToGatewayUrl.+?PHPSESSID=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx /1/onResultnullGerror@errmsg(The Wheel of Monotony is still spinning!"

-Spider refresher does not appear under activity log, so I'm not sure if it was actually running, even though the schedule stated started and the program said "running"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~

Now, here are my questions....is there anything above that is abnormal to the program, or a bug other people have seen? And also, I was running Brucey B slots with about 30k in my inventory to test it, and it failed all of the money I had. Is that game actually profitable with more money as wiggle room, or is it a hit or a miss kinda game? Any suggestions on what has proved to be useful for you that I should try? I'm new to using this program and would rather not get frozen testing its features. Thanks in advance for any responses!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    169/0
    Mentioned
    273 times
    Time Online
    56d 5h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    brucey slots is a hit/miss kinda game. sometimes I come out on top, other times I lose 10-30k.

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    70/0
    Mentioned
    148 times
    Time Online
    112d 3h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Bruce's B is either a homerun or a homewreck kinda game. I prefer Black Pawkeet personally

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    15 times
    Time Online
    2d 5h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Andymac106 View Post
    Bruce's B is either a homerun or a homewreck kinda game. I prefer Black Pawkeet personally
    Hmm, I'll give it a try. How much do you pull out when you play it? I saw in the competition page that joe's np balance went from 60k to 800k+ in one shot, and i know thats a jackpot and extremely unlikely, but i tried it and was kinda bummed out w/ brucey lol.

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    70/0
    Mentioned
    148 times
    Time Online
    112d 3h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Quote Originally Posted by Dropbear View Post
    Hmm, I'll give it a try. How much do you pull out when you play it? I saw in the competition page that joe's np balance went from 60k to 800k+ in one shot, and i know thats a jackpot and extremely unlikely, but i tried it and was kinda bummed out w/ brucey lol.
    Lol maybe it's just my luck but Brucey slots hate me Usually I just have out a comfortable 50k. Someday I'll get that total up to 100k and others it won't move at all. Very rarely does it get drop below 25k

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    15 times
    Time Online
    2d 5h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Andymac106 View Post
    Lol maybe it's just my luck but Brucey slots hate me Usually I just have out a comfortable 50k. Someday I'll get that total up to 100k and others it won't move at all. Very rarely does it get drop below 25k
    I'll give it a try....habibot brings me in an easy 40k after a few hours, even if i lose 50k out of it, still not a problem...is pawkeet limited like brucey?

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    70/0
    Mentioned
    148 times
    Time Online
    112d 3h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    I'll give it a try....habibot brings me in an easy 40k after a few hours, even if i lose 50k out of it, still not a problem...is pawkeet limited like brucey?
    Habi bot is a keeper And sadly yes it is. As for the exact amount, I forget how much that is

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    563d 23h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    I saw the post about the competition...while I will not be participating, I wanted to try the program out anyway...few things i noticed:

-It doesn't do some of the dailies, like mysterious negg and lunar puzzle...but thats easily done manual. Just wanted to make that aware incase it wasn't already (doubt that though lol)
    Did not even know about these dailies. Are they worth adding?

-On cellblock, it kept looping "move 6,6" -->"no more moves, new game" for like 5 minutes straight.
    This can happen, but I have found that it never gets stuck for long and it is probably the best auto-player around. I've gotten the avatar on a really early tourny and made it to Tournament 11 in a few hours.

-Hitting "stop program" under controls does not actually stop the program from proceeding on a scheduled activity.
    This actually stops the program from sending any new schedules to be run. This has nothing to do with the individual programs running. To stop them, you have to hit a base or the time you set for the task to finish is present.

-Wheel of monotony states "x:xx:xx xM[xxxx]: AppendToGatewayUrl.+?PHPSESSID=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/1/onResultnullGerror@errmsg(The Wheel of Monotony is still spinning!"
    I believe @(you need an account to see links) has said that you still get your prize from when this is simulated.

-Spider refresher does not appear under activity log, so I'm not sure if it was actually running, even though the schedule stated started and the program said "running"
    I figured it would be a clutter to log every URL visited. It now only logs when you get a random event and at which refresh #.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~

Now, here are my questions....is there anything above that is abnormal to the program, or a bug other people have seen? And also, I was running Brucey B slots with about 30k in my inventory to test it, and it failed all of the money I had. Is that game actually profitable with more money as wiggle room, or is it a hit or a miss kinda game? Any suggestions on what has proved to be useful for you that I should try? I'm new to using this program and would rather not get frozen testing its features. Thanks in advance for any responses!
    I have determined that the slots are just games that any gambler/trophy hunter will want to play. They are not meant to be played for a guaranteed profit. I have won the jackpot a few times but most of the days I run these two players, I end up -10K or even more. The Pawkeet Slots are great to run starting on the first of the month so you can get the Slots Losers trophy.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    70/0
    Mentioned
    148 times
    Time Online
    112d 3h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamous Joe View Post
    They'd probably make just a little more money. I doubt it would be that hard to code for (for you anyways ) and I mean it would just finish off the daily set

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    15 times
    Time Online
    2d 5h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    okay one thing at a time....hmm

Quote Originally Posted by Infamous Joe View Post
    Some of them are, but most give junk. I use the daily neopets page for a list of dailies, before using yours....its got a pretty complete list. the problem with the mysterious negg puzzle is that it may be difficult to solve with a program. I have a script for it that is about 70% successful, but messes up sometimes. That daily hjas a chance for some good stuff, like an ultimate icy negg or red poogle morph pot (10k or so). I didn't cross check the full daily list, but there were some things missing. I'll compile a list if you'd like me to, its not an issue.

This can happen, but I have found that it never gets stuck for long and it is probably the best auto-player around. I've gotten the avatar on a really early tourny and made it to Tournament 11 in a few hours.
    I'm checking the log now, and it was stuck for 17 minutes straight, actually. I'm currently using your other standalone program and i got the avatar already from it in about 2 hours (even though it seems it was much before tourney 11 O.o, just got it.)

This actually stops the program from sending any new schedules to be run. This has nothing to do with the individual programs running. To stop them, you have to hit a base or the time you set for the task to finish is present.
    Okay that makes sense. Problem is when i set the end time too late (or forget to send it at all)...Guess I'll just be more mindful about it when preparing a schedule.

I believe @(you need an account to see links) has said that you still get your prize from when this is simulated.
    I'm not sure what the prize was, but i closed the program shortly after testing its features, so I might not have gotten the prize.

I figured it would be a clutter to log every URL visited. It now only logs when you get a random event and at which refresh #.
    Okay, thanks for that. Was wondering how it worked, wasn't sure if it was even going through lol.

I have determined that the slots are just games that any gambler/trophy hunter will want to play. They are not meant to be played for a guaranteed profit. I have won the jackpot a few times but most of the days I run these two players, I end up -10K or even more. The Pawkeet Slots are great to run starting on the first of the month so you can get the Slots Losers trophy.
    Okay I'll prob just skip these then, would rather make money than go negative and I could have something else running instead of the game Thank you sir. Other than that, I love this program. Coconut shy is annoying to play, and this program automates a bunch of stuff i HATE doing manually. Thanks for this!