I saw the post about the competition...while I will not be participating, I wanted to try the program out anyway...few things i noticed:

-It doesn't do some of the dailies, like mysterious negg and lunar puzzle...but thats easily done manual. Just wanted to make that aware incase it wasn't already (doubt that though lol)

-On cellblock, it kept looping "move 6,6" -->"no more moves, new game" for like 5 minutes straight.

-Hitting "stop program" under controls does not actually stop the program from proceeding on a scheduled activity.

-Wheel of monotony states "x:xx:xx xM[xxxx]: AppendToGatewayUrl.+?PHPSESSID=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx /1/onResultnullGerror@errmsg(The Wheel of Monotony is still spinning!"

-Spider refresher does not appear under activity log, so I'm not sure if it was actually running, even though the schedule stated started and the program said "running"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~

Now, here are my questions....is there anything above that is abnormal to the program, or a bug other people have seen? And also, I was running Brucey B slots with about 30k in my inventory to test it, and it failed all of the money I had. Is that game actually profitable with more money as wiggle room, or is it a hit or a miss kinda game? Any suggestions on what has proved to be useful for you that I should try? I'm new to using this program and would rather not get frozen testing its features. Thanks in advance for any responses!