Mentioned
    17 times
    Time Online
    38d 12h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m

Question about IP adress/ cache

Hello everyone...
    So I bought two accounts with unconverted pets on them.
    I've already accessed one of them without a proxy. I have a dynamic IP adress, it changes pretty often, like every two days or whenever I unplug my rooter.

My question is: Would I be fine if I accessed the second account without a proxy, if I just make sure that the IPs change whenever I switch accounts? Obviously both IPs are located in the same area, but TNT couldn't possibly know that it is just one person accessing the two accounts, could they? Could just be two different players in the same area... I do not plan to move any of the pets in the near future, I would keep those accounts completely seperate.

Second question: I asked google to cache my pet and so they did. The cache however is glitched, the image of my pet appears twice. Is there any way to fix this?

Any advice on this would be great, I am pretty new to this

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    70/0
    Mentioned
    148 times
    Time Online
    112d 3h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    I'd just eliminate any risk and just use a proxy regardless. Of course you can have 2 kind of different IPs that are located in the same area, but that's still kinda a risky move. My vote would be to use a proxy to be safe

Would you PM me the name of the pet? I wanna see that And see what I can do to help in that situation too

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    17 times
    Time Online
    38d 12h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Hey Andymac, thanks for your suggestion. I cannot seem to find any good proxies for free though :/ I'd hate to spend money on that if it's not really necessary. I can understand that it is kind of suspicious to access two accounts with various IPs from the same area however... ugh, I am torn. I am cheap but I just spent a lot of money (for me anyway) on these pets. Would be a shame to lose them. I just thought If I kept the accounts separate maybe I would be fine.

Can I send you a screenie? I am just so paranoid, the fewer people know about my pet the better, you know? I'm sorry if I sound like a noob that's because I pretty much am one.
    Last edited by louisa; 01-20-2014 at 05:18 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    26/0
    Mentioned
    256 times
    Time Online
    53d 13h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m
    Yo I read on a thread that a cache that has the pet image appear twice is markedly illegit since it appears that way only when google is used to cache the pet. Fix it by manually caching it by pageviews.
    Good on you for not wanting to tell him the name, protect yourself
    Last edited by Miri; 01-20-2014 at 06:00 PM.

u 'mirin?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    17 times
    Time Online
    38d 12h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Thanks Miri Fuck, I figured it had something to do with that. Okay, so I just refresh the lookup a lot?

Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    3d 5h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    What i did was request to google then refresh the fuck out of the page

Dont forget to catch the account,Pet and petpage

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    26/0
    Mentioned
    256 times
    Time Online
    53d 13h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m
    @(you need an account to see links) Yes but at the same time make changes to the petlookups. Don't forgot to do this for the userlookup either
    the only people that should know about the pet are you and the person who sold you it. dont take this lightly, I lost everything because of my uc pets

u 'mirin?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    75/0
    Mentioned
    822 times
    Time Online
    111d 11h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    Quote Originally Posted by louisa View Post
    Hello everyone...
    So I bought two accounts with unconverted pets on them.
    I've already accessed one of them without a proxy. I have a dynamic IP adress, it changes pretty often, like every two days or whenever I unplug my rooter.

My question is: Would I be fine if I accessed the second account without a proxy, if I just make sure that the IPs change whenever I switch accounts? Obviously both IPs are located in the same area, but TNT couldn't possibly know that it is just one person accessing the two accounts, could they? Could just be two different players in the same area... I do not plan to move any of the pets in the near future, I would keep those accounts completely seperate.

Second question: I asked google to cache my pet and so they did. The cache however is glitched, the image of my pet appears twice. Is there any way to fix this?

Any advice on this would be great, I am pretty new to this
    yes send in both links to google.

thanks

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    74 times
    Time Online
    46d 17h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m
    HotSpot Shield is your friend. Download it.