So back in 2011 I was chain frozen for something I never did, and with that (obviously) all the effort I put into my accounts just vanished. I just recently checked and my accounts are NOT on the purge list, which I was relieved to see. But every single time I try to make a ticket, TNT closes it as duplicate. Even when I send in a ticker on a brand-new account.
Now, I do miss all the nice things I had on those, but what I miss most are my pets. So I was wondering, would there be any way AT ALL to get at least my pets back? And if not, what other options do I have regarding those accounts?
I mean, I have rebuilt but what I've done with my new accounts don't compare to the old ones and I would really love to have them back.

My next question is, during the most recent purge I created a new account to catch pets. I didn't realize the account name had a slightly inappropriate username, and as soon as I caught my first name (Xxxx, very common female name), my account was frozen almost instantly. I have seen TNT give pets back from account with inappropriate usernames, but my ticket has been open for over a year now. Any suggestions?

thanks in advance