So yeah.

I made a new account on ******** because of some stupid glitch it wouldn't let me renew my membership on my old account. So I got the membership on my new one.

Apparently I had a trading ban on the old one?

So I bought my membership on my new account. Was fine the first day. The 2nd day 1 hour after my credit company was charged the fee I get nailed with a perm ban on my new account. Apparently I was bypassing the trading ban even though my post activity I haven't posted in Trades since 2012 lol with my old account and I didn't even have any posts on the new one. Apparently i'm really trying to take advantage of that trading ban. Damn idiotic staff.

Maybe i'm over-reacting but they didn't give me any type of warning on my old or new about having trading bans or about closing my new account. Glad they waited until that fee went through to pull the ban card on me.

Anyways I mailed them telling them to refund me my $5.00 and to tell there moronic moderator who banned me to stop over-reacting and rushing things. I've had the membership 1 day and i have a auto-ban. If they don't refund me i'm going to make there lives hell.

Good 'ol. File disputing.

Anyways i'm done ranting.

Anyone think i'm wrong and over-reacting?

EDIT: Apparently i'm not allowed to post the site name lol. Anyways it's another forum.