RUNNING SHOCKWAVE GAMES
I always get questions about this when I use shockwave avatars so I figured I would make a guide (I used the search feature and didn't find one) most of the reason you'll want to play a shockwave game is for one or more of the following avatars:
since shockwave games are difficult to run most of the time and you can't score send for them, a lot of people struggle with collecting them.
STEP 1: for people who favor google chrome and firefox the first step is going to be really painful. you'll need a sweet download of safari.
STEP 2: once you have your safari and you're logged in, go and find the game you want to play, and open it.
STEP 3: if the game opens in a window and doesn't tell you it's making any effort to load, reload the game window. and continue to reload the game window until the game really does load.
even with difficult loaders like gourmet club bowls this method works.
GOURMET CLUB BOWLS TIPS
- Don't drag your power past the cybunnys ears
- Try to get right infront of jack so that your opponets can't get any closer without knocking it out of range
- Typing 'shepherd' before you press play DOUBLES your score so you don't have to play as long
ATTACK OF THE SLORGS TIPS
- 'chargex4' Recharges your lazer once it runs out (it runs out quite a bit in later levels)
- Always point your idle lazer at the space where the quiggle pops up (top left right below where the slorgs come out)
- You don't have to play as many levels if you can hit that quiggle often so try to get it as often as possible to prevent getting into later harder levels
DICE ESCAPE TIPS
- Dice escape has the same pattern every time
- helpmeplease or moretimeruki allows you to reset your clock if you're running out of time
HANNAH AND THE PIRATE CAVES TIPS
honestly there are already so many guides on how to play this game it's ridiculous.
Last edited by ghostlyTrickster; 01-17-2014 at 02:57 AM.
Thanks for the guide! : )