31/0
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    2d 11h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Do you ever feel like......

You would rather live in dreams and the webs than real life?

Scientists say that imagining is a form of therapy.

I dont know I just... Ehhhh.. real life has its moments but overall what it circles around is PEOPLE! So you have to deal with people all the time! Its kinda sick!

Whereas beyond that you can create your ideal people and more things...

But then again, if this is life and it is real, then DREAMS are also real since they are in it.

So I dont udnerstand the society pressure of being an extrovert all times. it is everywhere. in our educational system, our media...

What do you think??? is it beyond normal to live in a dreamland? should we all stick to what society tells us to perceive as NORMAL?
    My life is circled around not people but dreams
    I live in my own head
    A little bit mental for most people
    But I'd say... If I can be happy like this then why care?

Best dream so far: 27.12.13 *most detailed one*
    <3

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    207/0
    Mentioned
    195 times
    Time Online
    49d 16h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m
    HAVE YOU SEEN THE MATRIX?

It GENUINELY makes me wonder, what if the real world what we live is in fact a dream and we are plugged into a computer? Like we genuinely don't know....

But if i put my sensible head on, the real world is in fact the real world and i shouldn't believe in movies (but i love the matrix so i can't help it haha)

I'm not gonna lie, dreams are the best, you make your own dreams, you dream your own dreams, I've woken up from dreams and realised it was a dream and i've wanted to go back to sleep and dream that same dream but i can't. If i'm honest i would say i'm happier in my dreams, because i dream what i want my life to be, you dream your with the girl you want, you dream you have the job you want, you dream anything you want, whereas in real life you have to work for everything you want haha

I would love dreams to be my real world, however it would make life to easy if that were true, i guess i do enjoy having to work for what i want, but at the end of a hard day i get to dream about whatever the fuck i want, when i sleep i am at my happiest i would say. @(you need an account to see links)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    2d 11h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Lion View Post
    HAVE YOU SEEN THE MATRIX?

It GENUINELY makes me wonder, what if the real world what we live is in fact a dream and we are plugged into a computer? Like we genuinely don't know....

But if i put my sensible head on, the real world is in fact the real world and i shouldn't believe in movies (but i love the matrix so i can't help it haha)

I'm not gonna lie, dreams are the best, you make your own dreams, you dream your own dreams, I've woken up from dreams and realised it was a dream and i've wanted to go back to sleep and dream that same dream but i can't. If i'm honest i would say i'm happier in my dreams, because i dream what i want my life to be, you dream your with the girl you want, you dream you have the job you want, you dream anything you want, whereas in real life you have to work for everything you want haha

I would love dreams to be my real world, however it would make life to easy if that were true, i guess i do enjoy having to work for what i want, but at the end of a hard day i get to dream about whatever the fuck i want, when i sleep i am at my happiest i would say. @(you need an account to see links)
    Ugh yeah! Matrix is one of my all time favorites! I will name my child NEO! Hahahhaha...

I totally believe that. Life is a question itself if you dont believe in the previously told tales. You are free to believe whatever you want, so it is not too cute when the World tells you what to believe. It seems all too constructed. But humanity sometimes forgets that the ideas were there before ALL thats constructed!

So believing blindly in the constructed today is not so cute... :/ ideas are the only real things.

Which makes dreams totally normal and cute.

I feel like all these things we do involving others is partially a way of feeding our egos. Perhaps it is a basic need such as eating and sleeping.

I live in my own head

<3

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    207/0
    Mentioned
    195 times
    Time Online
    49d 16h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m
    Exactly! Life is just something you have to do, it's like you have to get married and have kids and raise a family, it's really hard to explain though, when it comes to the real world you feel you have to do what society wants you to do, and there is a set way of life, go to school, go to college, get a job, get married, have a familly... basically i believe when you are born life already has a plan for you....

Where as dreams, you can dream what the fuk you want, i have to watch the matrix RIGHT NOW, you've made me think about how good dreams actually are haha, in dreams your happy, nothing goes wrong, you plan your dream...

Have you seen the film Inception? If not you will LOVE that movie, Leonardo DiCaprio in that is just unreal! By far my favourite film of all times, it's about dreams within dreams within dreams and so on, SO GOOD @(you need an account to see links)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    2d 11h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Lion View Post
    Exactly! Life is just something you have to do, it's like you have to get married and have kids and raise a family, it's really hard to explain though, when it comes to the real world you feel you have to do what society wants you to do, and there is a set way of life, go to school, go to college, get a job, get married, have a familly... basically i believe when you are born life already has a plan for you....

Where as dreams, you can dream what the fuk you want, i have to watch the matrix RIGHT NOW, you've made me think about how good dreams actually are haha, in dreams your happy, nothing goes wrong, you plan your dream...

Have you seen the film Inception? If not you will LOVE that movie, Leonardo DiCaprio in that is just unreal! By far my favourite film of all times, it's about dreams within dreams within dreams and so on, SO GOOD @(you need an account to see links)
    <3

I saw it years ago without english subtitles and I literally understood NOTHING! Hahahahaha! I keep telling myself I need to watch it again!
    I live in my own head

<3