Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 226

Thread: Holy Shizole

  1. #1


    Shizuku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    Location
    Meteor City
    Posts
    709
    Thanks
    848
    Thanked 604 Times in 269 Posts


    Downloads
    15
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Time Online
    39 d 13 h 53 m
    Avg. Time Online
    39 m
    Rep Power
    4

    Holy Shizole

    http://www.neopets.com/neoboards/top...opic=155361847


    Current Topic: tfw people only like UC's because they're retired

    new_bd_number_1_fan


    2 Weeks
    Female

    cheaters_dont_exist
    Active Neopet




    tfw people actually pay real money for UC's

    tfw there's an entire cheating community that lives off hacking into accounts to steal UC's to sell to people

    tfw it's justified because the account is inactive

    tfw some of those inactive people come back from hiatuses to find their pets missing


    So a group of people from the cheating community are targeting kiguzo for calling out cheaters. Apparently she did a good enough job of it that they are trying to get her chain iced. If that happens, I will consider being the next kiguzo.

  2. #2
    Andrew


    I_royalty_I's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Location
    Behind you.
    Age
    98
    Posts
    5,988
    Thanks
    5,141
    Thanked 7,778 Times in 2,992 Posts


    Downloads
    29
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    1781 Post(s)
    Time Online
    338 d 2 h 1 m
    Avg. Time Online
    4 h 18 m
    Rep Power
    15
    Is it time to send another message?
    I have been holding a little something something up my sleeve for awhile, just for fun

  3. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to I_royalty_I For This Useful Post:

    |2eap (01-15-2014),Banannie (01-15-2014),Cheese (01-15-2014),Dramatical (01-15-2014),Drina (01-15-2014),Festiv (01-15-2014),Ghosts (01-15-2014),inferno (01-15-2014),Lavendrae (01-15-2014),Lord Darigan (01-15-2014),Lyric (01-15-2014),Maths (01-15-2014),P h o e n i x (01-15-2014),Peta (01-15-2014),Psyduck (01-15-2014),tre (01-15-2014)

  4. #3



    Dramatical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    Posts
    625
    Thanks
    638
    Thanked 618 Times in 202 Posts


    Downloads
    8
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Time Online
    63 d 5 h 2 m
    Avg. Time Online
    55 m
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    Is it time to send another message?
    I have been holding a little something something up my sleeve for awhile, just for fun
    YES PLEASE.

  5. #4



    |2eap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    Location
    Underground
    Posts
    3,445
    Thanks
    2,397
    Thanked 2,582 Times in 1,354 Posts


    Downloads
    75
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    814 Post(s)
    Time Online
    109 d 12 h 28 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 35 m
    Rep Power
    12
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: D4NGL
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    Is it time to send another message?
    I have been holding a little something something up my sleeve for awhile, just for fun
    send the message!
    omg i'm ready to take screenshots
    give me 15 min bout to make bacon and some sliders.

  6. #5
    Festiv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    Posts
    103
    Thanks
    129
    Thanked 69 Times in 20 Posts


    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Time Online
    9 d 9 h 42 m
    Avg. Time Online
    9 m
    Rep Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    Is it time to send another message?
    I have been holding a little something something up my sleeve for awhile, just for fun

    Far past time for it!

  7. #6
    bored's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    Location
    Charlie's Chocolate Factory
    Posts
    140
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked 17 Times in 13 Posts


    Downloads
    5
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Time Online
    8 d 20 h 14 m
    Avg. Time Online
    8 m
    Rep Power
    5
    What message?

  8. #7


    Demetri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    Posts
    861
    Thanks
    527
    Thanked 997 Times in 481 Posts


    Downloads
    7
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    Time Online
    61 d 12 h 30 m
    Avg. Time Online
    47 m
    Rep Power
    6
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: HeartbreakJay PSN ID: Clyrkos
    They should get rid of the pound chat

  9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Demetri For This Useful Post:

    Arsura (01-15-2014),hi hater (01-15-2014),p0nch0 (01-15-2014),resJUN (01-15-2014)

  10. #8
    Moderator





    Bettser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Location
    Canada
    Age
    26
    Posts
    5,865
    Thanks
    1,697
    Thanked 3,492 Times in 1,598 Posts


    Downloads
    41
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    1387 Post(s)
    Time Online
    351 d 18 h 10 m
    Avg. Time Online
    4 h 29 m
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by jeckles View Post
    http://www.neopets.com/neoboards/top...opic=155361847


    Current Topic: tfw people only like UC's because they're retired

    new_bd_number_1_fan


    2 Weeks
    Female

    cheaters_dont_exist
    Active Neopet




    tfw people actually pay real money for UC's

    tfw there's an entire cheating community that lives off hacking into accounts to steal UC's to sell to people

    tfw it's justified because the account is inactive

    tfw some of those inactive people come back from hiatuses to find their pets missing


    So a group of people from the cheating community are targeting kiguzo for calling out cheaters. Apparently she did a good enough job of it that they are trying to get her chain iced. If that happens, I will consider being the next kiguzo.
    Why are you here if you are so strongly against this community and for that douchebag?

  11. #9
    Andrew


    I_royalty_I's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Location
    Behind you.
    Age
    98
    Posts
    5,988
    Thanks
    5,141
    Thanked 7,778 Times in 2,992 Posts


    Downloads
    29
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    1781 Post(s)
    Time Online
    338 d 2 h 1 m
    Avg. Time Online
    4 h 18 m
    Rep Power
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfy View Post
    YES PLEASE.
    Quote Originally Posted by |2eap View Post
    send the message!
    omg i'm ready to take screenshots
    give me 15 min bout to make bacon and some sliders.
    Quote Originally Posted by Festiv View Post
    Far past time for it!
    Not tonight, I'm too tired. Maybe this weekend when everyone can have fun!

  12. #10

    Frostcrown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    Posts
    136
    Thanks
    88
    Thanked 75 Times in 44 Posts


    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Time Online
    29 d 11 h 2 m
    Avg. Time Online
    27 m
    Rep Power
    5
    Anyone want some popcorn?

    edit:

    odarn andrew you spoiled the fun.
    i guess ill save my popcorn for the weekend.

Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •