DL/UL
    35/0
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    7d 11h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    @(you need an account to see links), Sorry dear, I'm sure it may have been an accident by one of the member here. Instead of posting a threating message/thread. It would probably be better if you had put something that is less threating or even something friendly, and use the "@" symbol to see if you can get the fellow moderators to investigate the situation. There were couple cases where members got hacked by another clraik members and that person posted a message, asking nicely and got their account back without having to submit ticket or get TNT involve.

One friendly reminder, the forum is being watch/monitor by neopet staff/TNT/guest, so i wouldn't disclose anything such as what type of "pet" you may have consider you have recent submit a ticket. *just a piece of advice*. It doesn't take a genius to narrow information down. They could technically freeze you/ and not bother look at your ticket, consider that you have access to clraik, and an account is affiliated to this site, which the sole purpose is dedicated to cheating.

One other thing, I always thought clraik's motto was Hack or be hacked. I suppose this kinda fell into that category-ish.

Best of luck.
    Last edited by janikanicolepi; 01-16-2014 at 01:18 AM.
    My First Guide on [GM] Score Sending

My Second Guide on How to AoB (Array of Bytes) Habitarium

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    199 times
    Time Online
    129d 11h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    44m
    Quote Originally Posted by janikanicolepi View Post
    @(you need an account to see links), Sorry dear, I'm sure it may have been an accident by one of the member here. Instead of posting a threating message/thread. It would probably be better if you had put something that is less threating or even something friendly, and use the "@" symbol to see if you can get the fellow moderators to investigate the situation. There were couple cases where members got hacked by another clraik members and that person posted a message, asking nicely and got their account back without having to submit ticket or get TNT involve.

One friendly reminder, the forum is being watch/monitor by neopet staff/TNT, so i wouldn't disclose anything such as what type of "pet" you may have consider you have recent submit a ticket. *just a piece of advice*. They could technically freeze you/ and not bother look at your ticket, consider that your account is affiliated to a site what's sole purpose is dedicated to cheating.

One other thing, I always thought clraik's motto was Hack or be hacked. I suppose this kinda fell into that category-ish.

Best of luck.

I think her 'threats' are being taken too seriously, I'm pretty sure she was just frustrated and the threats etc were just a joke? lol

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Allegra For This Useful Post:

Corliss (01-16-2014),team rocket (01-16-2014),tre (01-16-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    62/0
    Mentioned
    124 times
    Time Online
    23d 9h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m

Notes:
    I owe Maditude: $15.00 : Paid
    I owe Lee $40.00 : Paid
    Juanstin owes: -Paid- Sweetheart
    autographe owes: $44.50

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pookie For This Useful Post:

Cheese (01-16-2014),Kad (01-16-2014),Marvel (01-16-2014),team rocket (01-16-2014)

Pronouns
    she/high
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    395 times
    Time Online
    79d 8h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    28m
    Quote Originally Posted by janikanicolepi View Post

One friendly reminder, the forum is being watch/monitor by neopet staff/TNT/guest, so i wouldn't disclose anything such as what type of "pet" you may have consider you have recent submit a ticket. *just a piece of advice*. It doesn't take a genius to narrow information down. They could technically freeze you/ and not bother look at your ticket, consider that you have access to clraik, and an account is affiliated to this site, which the sole purpose is dedicated to cheating.

Best of luck.
    uhm....thanks??

7. The Following User Says Thank You to team rocket For This Useful Post:

Corliss (01-16-2014)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    152 times
    Time Online
    65d 23h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    Are u fucking shitting me.
    I will slice you up if you hacked her account..

Take that shit seriously.

BAI <3

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Balletdancer For This Useful Post:

team rocket (01-16-2014)