Mentioned
    1781 Post(s)
    Time Online
    338 d 2 h 39 m
    Avg. Time Online
    4 h 18 m

Lone Survivor [movie]

Has anybody else seen this movie yet?!
    I saw it two nights ago with my brother. I didn't really know what the plot was, but I had seen a few commercials and it looked pretty decent.
    But let me tell you, it was an AMAZING movie!!!! If you haven't seen it and you need a good movie to go check out, I'd definitely recommend it.
    It's kinda a war movie, so it's not for the feint of heart. But it's really action packed and will have you on the end of your seat. There were a few times where I was just wincing the whole time and you could tell everybody was on the edge, it was crazy!
    SO yeah, go see it!

Manchester, England
    Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    313 Post(s)
    Time Online
    86 d 4 h 19 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 5 m
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    Has anybody else seen this movie yet?!
    I saw it two nights ago with my brother. I didn't really know what the plot was, but I had seen a few commercials and it looked pretty decent.
    But let me tell you, it was an AMAZING movie!!!! If you haven't seen it and you need a good movie to go check out, I'd definitely recommend it.
    It's kinda a war movie, so it's not for the feint of heart. But it's really action packed and will have you on the end of your seat. There were a few times where I was just wincing the whole time and you could tell everybody was on the edge, it was crazy!
    SO yeah, go see it!
    I saw it advertised when I was watching UFC a couple weeks back. It looks cool man, I'll be going to see it when it's released here in the UK.

I like Mark Wahlberg, he's been in some good roles and this one has got good ratings from what I've read so far!