DL/UL
    55/0
    Mentioned
    24 times
    Time Online
    5d 4h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m

HELP: Different proxies/hotspot shielding when using programs?

I have a question about using the neopet programs while you're doing a mixture of different proxies (or using hotspot shield in my case).

So when I leave my computer overnight, ideally I would like to run the "Pet Trainer" program on my main account to train pets (therefore no proxy), but I would also like to leave another program to run on other accounts that don't share the same IP for security purposes and not get chain-iced (ex: AutoBuying). Let's say before I sleep I'll activate hotspot shield AFTER I log in the Pet Training program, and then open the other programs with different accounts. I know these different accounts are going to have the different IP, but what if the timer is up for the Pet Training program and it will do its action for a few seconds, will my IP suddenly change or will it remain as my main IP? The point is, I don't want my accounts' IPs to clash since I don't want to be frozen for whatever action I do on the other accounts.

Hope I explained myself properly but that's what I'm concerned about. I know different proxies will simply this whole process but I don't like using proxies anymore-- they're too slow and are still sorta unsafe (I used free ones).

+Rep for answers that will help my situation.
    Last edited by Jacqueline; 01-12-2014 at 01:09 AM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1,368 times
    Time Online
    131d 12h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    By commonly accepted knowledge, the Pet Trainer should keep your main IP, as only your IP is logged during login/logout.

(hence a lot of cheaters log in under proxy/VPN, then turn it off and use their main connection to speed up site surfing)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod For This Useful Post:

Jacqueline (01-12-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    55/0
    Mentioned
    24 times
    Time Online
    5d 4h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod View Post
    By commonly accepted knowledge, the Pet Trainer should keep your main IP, as only your IP is logged during login/logout.

(hence a lot of cheaters log in under proxy/VPN, then turn it off and use their main connection to speed up site surfing)
    Ohh that's exactly what I needed to know. I always thought every action makes it record your IP, so I panicked if I accidentally clicked a page with hotspot shield on my main while it's still activated. Thanks