DL/UL
    55/0
    Mentioned
    24 times
    Time Online
    5d 4h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m

HELP: Different proxies/hotspot shielding when using programs?

I have a question about using the neopet programs while you're doing a mixture of different proxies (or using hotspot shield in my case).

So when I leave my computer overnight, ideally I would like to run the "Pet Trainer" program on my main account to train pets (therefore no proxy), but I would also like to leave another program to run on other accounts that don't share the same IP for security purposes and not get chain-iced (ex: AutoBuying). Let's say before I sleep I'll activate hotspot shield AFTER I log in the Pet Training program, and then open the other programs with different accounts. I know these different accounts are going to have the different IP, but what if the timer is up for the Pet Training program and it will do its action for a few seconds, will my IP suddenly change or will it remain as my main IP? The point is, I don't want my accounts' IPs to clash since I don't want to be frozen for whatever action I do on the other accounts.

Hope I explained myself properly but that's what I'm concerned about. I know different proxies will simply this whole process but I don't like using proxies anymore-- they're too slow and are still sorta unsafe (I used free ones).

+Rep for answers that will help my situation.
    Last edited by Jacqueline; 01-12-2014 at 01:09 AM.