30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 22h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    Quote Originally Posted by Sociopath View Post
    If they wanted to kill this offsite market in 2 seconds they have all the control. They could do it....but they won't.
    They don't have the man power. Their programmers are out messing around with whatever "updates" they are currently half-assing. And the rest of their teams is probably vigorously at work coming up with new NC items.
    They could do a lot of things to help get the site back on their feet, but I think their efforts would be best served not worrying about the illegit side. They should instead focus on putting together and actual plot, maybe something challenging instead of just "click-click-click" .. done.
    They should also fix the BD, or just bring back the old one. The new one is shitty imo and full of flaws.
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to I_royalty_I For This Useful Post:

Allem (01-11-2014),Andymac106 (01-11-2014),Marvel (01-11-2014),p0nch0 (01-11-2014),Tapir (01-12-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    292 times
    Time Online
    145d 13h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    49m
    Quote Originally Posted by Andymac106 View Post
    Changing pet's names will never happen. Or at least I hope not. There would be so much name stealing xD And then you could have a "Name changing custom" Then again, a UC Plushie Draik named Phil would be pretty cool, not gonna lie

Re-unconverting (Dunno how to classify it xD) is going to become a thing that can be purchased with NC. Sure, it'll be a helluva lotta work for their Art staff but I know people would spend $50 easily if not more to unconvert their pet (shamefully falls into this group)

Who knows, but TNT better have something amazing figured out by Neo's 15th Bday
    They can do name changes. It will just require that every pet has an ID number of some sort and a way to identify it. It's possible, and they said it's something they're seriously considering.

As for UC, it's obvious that TNT has the power to do this easily. I have a screenshot of TNT testing it on one of their accounts. They made their RG Kyrii UC, and it was only 250 days old. It's not that hard for them to do. It just comes down to if they want to offer it.

As the site declines, it will come as no surprise to me if TNT offers both functions in the NC mall as a way to get money.

That's this year, isn't it? It will definitely be interesting What do you want them to do for it?

EDIT: I also think it would be cool if TNT gave ID numbers to all pets, and then there could be a 100 pets named Fluffy or whatever. 8D
    Last edited by Charlie; 01-11-2014 at 05:28 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    120 times
    Time Online
    42d 21h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    I'm not sure sure how neopets is but sometimes allowing pet names/usernames to be changed I believe is a very complicated process and sometimes is utterly impossible without digging the website from the ground up. It is frankly not worth it. The website has to be made to allow name changes.

---------- Post added at 06:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    They don't have the man power. Their programmers are out messing around with whatever "updates" they are currently half-assing. And the rest of their teams is probably vigorously at work coming up with new NC items.
    They could do a lot of things to help get the site back on their feet, but I think their efforts would be best served not worrying about the illegit side. They should instead focus on putting together and actual plot, maybe something challenging instead of just "click-click-click" .. done.
    They should also fix the BD, or just bring back the old one. The new one is shitty imo and full of flaws.
    They miss so many opportunities to make money by allowing these sites to take money right from them

People are buying UCs. This is what people want. Why can't they offer something in the NC shop to make UCs again and leave in there forever? People can go back and forth...etc

They make money - they kill competition. In 2 seconds LOL. it's win win. but TNT is economically R-E-T-A-R-D-E-D

I don't disagree with the BD but this new BD also brings new people in...so they don't care.
    But again the richest people of the site are on the BD, chasing them away so TNT is economically retarded. Again

---------- Post added at 06:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    They can do name changes. It will just require that every pet has an ID number of some sort and a way to identify it. It's possible, and they said it's something they're seriously considering.

As for UC, it's obvious that TNT has the power to do this easily. I have a screenshot of TNT testing it on one of their accounts. They made their RG Kyrii UC, and it was only 250 days old. It's not that hard for them to do. It just comes down to if they want to offer it.

As the site declines, it will come as no surprise to me if TNT offers both functions in the NC mall as a way to get money.

That's this year, isn't it? It will definitely be interesting What do you want them to do for it?

EDIT: I also think it would be cool if TNT gave ID numbers to all pets, and then there could be a 100 pets named Fluffy or whatever. 8D
    This is a horrible idea...the only thing that should be allowed is changing the name from lowercase to uppercase and vice versa.

This will infuriate people again because of trading for real words.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    292 times
    Time Online
    145d 13h 10m
    Avg. Time Online
    49m
    Quote Originally Posted by Sociopath View Post
    This is a horrible idea...the only thing that should be allowed is changing the name from lowercase to uppercase and vice versa.

This will infuriate people again because of trading for real words.
    It will take a lot of work, but it's possible
    And I don't care about the trading values on neopets.
    If everyone could own their own UC/RW/RN, they won't be sought after as much.

I understand your point, but I wouldn't care if they did this personally.
    Many people will most likely side with you because they view their pets as elite trophies.
    I don't care if everyone has access to everything. It wouldn't affect me at all xD

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Charlie For This Useful Post:

alien (01-12-2014),Corliss (01-11-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    120 times
    Time Online
    42d 21h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    If they made UC pets possible then the names would be fine

I wouldn't care either. But just looking at from perspective. It's just another way to take away people's chances from getting UCs legitly. Then turning here

Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    152 times
    Time Online
    65d 23h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    Kiguzo just made a stupid board lol I cannot link.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    42 times
    Time Online
    12d 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Turo! noooo

Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    152 times
    Time Online
    65d 23h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    Why did that person say heavens_Rim was turo.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    32/0
    Mentioned
    34 times
    Time Online
    38d 19h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    People want trophy pets. All of us want that.
    I love UCs art, yes, but i also like the 'trophy' worth. If there was a "unconvertion option", i'd like UCs that much :/

If they have to pick a new way to make money, they wouldn't pick the "re-unconvertion", 'cause there are A LOT of other 'less drama' ways to do so.

But they're a little bit retarded, i agree.
    Premium benefits are so un-attractive :/
    I mean... yeah, now you also have the free NC item and BD oponents with shiny nerkmids and all... but it's still a shit. They could make some really attractive things with premium, like NC-only species, games & stuff.

They have a lot of options to make money without touching UCs and without caring about this illegal market.

P.D.: sorry sorry SOOORRYY for this horrible and primitive english.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    219 times
    Time Online
    40d 7h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    What hapnened to turo? I saw the board they got frozen for yesterday I think, wasn't it just for clicking on the boards too quickly or something silly like that? D=