Hey guys! So, I have no idea how to make cheat stuff and am terrible at it but I had some really great ideas and thought that maybe somebody might get inspired to make something! So, here they are!

There is a a (you need an account to see links) that hides all junk items in magic and stamps when restocking, and shows the image for the good stuff. I thought it might be really cool if someone recoded that except for avatar shops, like the chocolate and grooming, and only showing the rarity items that you need to get the avatar.

Also, (you need an account to see links) (might be one for firefox) by jellyneo that logs all of your lab zaps. What if somebody made one that logs the prices for all your restocks? That way you could go back and see how much you bought it for vs. what it'll sell for. Because I know I do it so fast that I forget to keep note.

So yeah! :) My life would personally be a LOT easier if someone made these, but in the meantime I will work hard on learning how to do it myself!
Just thought i'd put these ideas out there.