Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: TOMORROW IS LORD DARIGAN DAY.. (BDAY) COME HERE AND PAY RESPECTS YOU PEASANTS

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    4d 18h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m

TOMORROW IS LORD DARIGAN DAY.. (BDAY) COME HERE AND PAY RESPECTS YOU PEASANTS

I, LORD DARIGAN, RULER OF ALL OF THE ENCHANTED CITADEL, HEREBY CHARTER THAT ALL CITIZENS AND SLAVES OF MY NEWLY INSTALLED EMPIRE PAY THEIR RESPECTS TO YOUR LEADER. TOMORROW IS THE DAY OF MY BIRTH. THE NUMBER IS NOT TRACKED, FOR AGE I HAVE NONE, I AM BUT A SLIVER OF EXISTENCE BETWEEN THE CRACKS OF TIME, NOT EXISTING IN THIS WORLD OR THE NEXT, BUT NOT FULLY CONSUMED BY THE UNDERWORLD. THE BANE OF NEOPIA'S EXISTENCE IS IN MY HANDS, FOR I WHO IS NOT CONTROLLED BY TIME CONTROL TIME, I MOVE BETWEEN SECONDS TO ENTER YOUR MIND AND BEND YOU TO MY WILL. MY LEGION OF DARIGAN KRAWKS AND EYRIES SHALL DARKEN YOUR VISION WITH THEIR EXPANSES, AN ARMY SO VAST THAT THE LANDS WILL TREMOR UNTIL THE TYRANNIAN PLATAUE CASCADES TO THE GROUNDS.

TOMORROW ON THE DAY OF YOUR LORD DARIGAN, I SHALL OPEN THE UNDERWORLD AND UNLEASH THE MUTANT PETS OF NEOPIA'S PAST. NOBODY IS SAFE. YOUR PETS SHALL TREMBLE AT THE SIGHT OF MY HOARDS, BUT BE VERY EXCITED AT THE SIGHT OF MY WHORES. EXCUSE THAT. LEVELS TOO HIGH TO COUNT ARE NO MATCH FOR THOSE THAT CANNOT BE HURT. FEAR LORD DARIGAN.

TO BE SAFE, PAY RESPECTS TO ME ON THE DAY OF MY BIRTH. YOU HAVE UNTIL TOMORROW AT 9PM NST TO COPY AND PASTE THE MESSAGE BELOW INTO A REPLY, OR SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES.

- LORD DARIGAN

---How to EASILY get free unactive unreg neopets accounts!!---
    (you need an account to see links)
    ---How to find certain pets and accounts using Google!---

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lord Darigan For This Useful Post:

Andymac106 (01-08-2014),Emily (01-08-2014),Forever (01-08-2014),Kad (01-09-2014)

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    207/0
    Mentioned
    195 times
    Time Online
    49d 16h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m
    What did i just read? lol but fuck it...

Lord Darigan has the largest penis of all. I am humbled by the size of his penis. By the gurth of Darigan's penis I am saved, all hail Darigan, long live the king.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Snoop Lion For This Useful Post:

Kad (01-09-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    4d 18h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Lion View Post
    What did i just read? lol but fuck it...

Lord Darigan has the largest penis of all. I am humbled by the size of his penis. By the gurth of Darigan's penis I am saved, all hail Darigan, long live the king.
    AH MY FIRST LOYAL SUBJECT. YOU SIRE DESERVE A GIFT

---------- Post added at 09:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

AND SINCE YOU OTHER PEASANTS ARE ONLINE LOOK AT THIS WORK OF ART ISN'T IT BEAUTIFUL

@(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links)+, @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links)

6. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Lord Darigan For This Useful Post:

|2eap (01-09-2014),Andymac106 (01-08-2014),Ban (01-08-2014),Bane (01-08-2014),Cath (01-08-2014),Cheese (01-08-2014),Colby (01-09-2014),Ghosts (01-08-2014),Kad (01-09-2014),Kylae (01-08-2014),Marvel (01-08-2014),noah (01-08-2014),simmie (01-09-2014),Snoop Lion (01-08-2014),thyhvntfndherbdy (01-08-2014),Whispers (01-09-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    1,190 times
    Time Online
    162d 23h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    58m
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Darigan View Post

---------- Post added at 09:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

AND SINCE YOU OTHER PEASANTS ARE ONLINE LOOK AT THIS WORK OF ART ISN'T IT BEAUTIFUL

@(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links) @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links)+, @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links)
    Probably my most important mention ever.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cath For This Useful Post:

|2eap (01-09-2014),Maki (01-08-2014),Maths (01-08-2014),Raj (01-09-2014),Whispers (01-09-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    71 times
    Time Online
    26d 18h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    ^lol reminds me if the ul I found

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bane For This Useful Post:

Andymac106 (01-08-2014),Ein (01-08-2014),Puke (01-08-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    27 times
    Time Online
    2d 20h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

my eyes itch now for some reason

I've seen the best and worst of you.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    63/0
    Mentioned
    79 times
    Time Online
    6d 13h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    I am terrified. Purely and utterly terrified, and disturbed. Out of pure fear...

P.S. You spelled "girth" wrong

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    4d 18h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by GOAT View Post
    I am terrified. Purely and utterly terrified, and disturbed. Out of pure fear...

P.S. You spelled "girth" wrong

WHO IS YOU TO TELL ME THAT MY GURTH IS NOT SPELLED GURTH! RED IS THE COLOR OF BLOOD AND DEATH AND ALL THINGS I SUPPORT. SO I SHALL SUPPORT THE RED LINE UNDER MY WORDS THAT I SPELL INCORRECTLY! ALL HAIL MY GURTH AND TMI

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    70/0
    Mentioned
    148 times
    Time Online
    112d 3h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Ah I'm humble to be talking to you my Lord but, that's snow on that lucky creatures little face not what your large majestic hammer could make. Unless you have some power that us meek peasants haven't learned

And maybe, if your all powerful penis produces snow, could you stop jacking off all over the US?? It's fucking cold

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    63/0
    Mentioned
    79 times
    Time Online
    6d 13h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    WHO IS YOU TO TELL ME THAT MY GURTH IS NOT SPELLED GURTH! RED IS THE COLOR OF BLOOD AND DEATH AND ALL THINGS I SUPPORT. SO I SHALL SUPPORT THE RED LINE UNDER MY WORDS THAT I SPELL INCORRECTLY! ALL HAIL MY GURTH AND TMI
    Hmmm...shouldn't you be supporting the color purple though? Since Darigan is all purple and stuff? If not purple then at least support black, at least that's all dismal and gloomy and such things. Besides, red is the color of love!!!!!