Never
    Time Online
    1d 3h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

How does one start.. Cheating?

Hi there!
    My name is Dune!
    I've been lurking here off and on for a while, but have been too shy to introduce myself until now..

I've been wondering, how does one start playing illegitimately? I'm mostly interested in learning how to crack into accounts, starting with unregs, but I'm also interested in making some quick money, whatever the easiest way for a beginner is. I was hoping for someone to help point me into the right direction. I've never used any programs before so I'm quite the noob.

Any guides and programs that you could recommend for someone just starting off would be very much appreciated!

Thanks!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    35/0
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    7d 11h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Hi Dune, welcome to clraik.
    It is always best to introduce yourself rather than lurking because that is what TNT, guest and Creepers!!

First read the rule pages, it isn't very long and easy to understand and follow.
    Then read up on Clraik Ranks ; give you an idea regarding ranks/post counts/reputation
    Then read up on Middlemans ; give you a rough idea on who is trustable in the community, and should be contact if purchase or sales are made. They are reputable and swore by the moderators/admins

The above will give you some ideas on buying/selling (which you have mention you wish to make money) and where you stands in the community.

To start you off in the direction of making money through neopoint, there are numerous FREE programs under download section that require no clraik rank, all you have to do is download, register neopet account, and run the program. Also using the search button on the top right for any type of question/key word will help. As you have mention, you are interested in making money, there are many ways of doing that here and they usually revolve around neopet ,making programs, or helping others (which can range from homework/assignment/programming of various extremity; medicore to extremely difficult and debatable subjects; doing calculus homework, making PPT for debate, write essay, or simply help out with research). So search for keyword money, cash, or help, there will be a ton of threads/posts on those topics. (There is also a dedicated section call "HELP", which I recommend you browsing)
    Prior to posting something requesting for HELP, i would first use search. For example: if you need help running a certain program, search it first because maybe other users have experienced similar problems.

If you wish to learn how to program, go under programming. There are ALOT of tools, and good reading from users who may be able to help you. I would simply start by using Google, and learn some basic programming like C#, VB, etc do some reading on introduction to networking. Take online CCNA courses [4 parts, CCNA 1-2 are fundamental which uses cisco packet tracers to understand setting, configuring, sending, receiving packet. Do some reading on the networking topics if you can, that will give you an idea on how packets are sent and receive.

Lastly, I urge you and strongly recommend you to purchase a VIP clraik account. *i sound like a darn advertise woman* Why? you might ask, there are preminum features, and programs, that allows you to use VIP programs which often time aren't avaliable to public, and trust me it is worth the money. You will make neopoints faster (thus by selling more neopoints?) and will get help much faster than regular users.
    Last edited by janikanicolepi; 01-08-2014 at 03:12 AM.
    My First Guide on [GM] Score Sending

My Second Guide on How to AoB (Array of Bytes) Habitarium

3. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to janikanicolepi For This Useful Post:

Andymac106 (01-08-2014),Banannie (01-08-2014),Corliss (01-08-2014),Elmo (01-08-2014),j03 (01-08-2014),Le_bonc (01-08-2014),midway (01-08-2014),Miri (01-08-2014),simmie (01-08-2014),Starlight (01-08-2014),Wooby (01-10-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    1d 3h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Awesome!

Thanks so much for the suggestions!

Thanks
    DL/UL
    33/2
    Mentioned
    36 times
    Time Online
    8d 12h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    I would say you would first need to figure out what would you want to cheat on and through which process?
    Do you have a lot of money you want to spend, or do you want to gain it through programs?
    If programs, what are you looking to do? Become a restocking master, pet snipers, just get some avatars, or even get all the game trophies are a good bit of things you could do.
    If money wise, then you should read up on cost of things and never trust one man's opinion on the price of something. Always check with the ones with good feedback scores and those in charge here for the most realistic prices. Some charge too much and some give great deals to users.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    15h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I'm lookingforwar to trying the auction sniper

Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    4d 4h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    For me, I didn't start to "cheat" until I got pretty bored with neo. I think for me, my claim to fame was grapes of wrath being released, I got 3 of them from the cove, as well as trillion auctions. I won a scarab, and an mspp through trades. After I sold everything, on top of what I had, I was collecting over 200k interest a day, not to mention everything else I had. So that's when I started looking around on these sites, it's pretty wonderful actually, especially if you come in as a pro.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    7 times
    Time Online
    15h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Get a VIP account. I got one lastnight... totally worth it.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    19 times
    Time Online
    4d 13h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Start by knowing what you want. Do you want neopoints? Do you want to sell stuff? Do you want to just collect a bunch of stuff? Do you want to set up a shop and maintain it? Then you look into programs that can help you. Neopoints come from score senders, autobuyers and habitarium bots, selling stuff means having a lot of neopoints to sell, maintaining a shop and collecting items means using the autobuyer. Have fun cheating

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    4d 18h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    sell your soul to the dark Lord.........

(Unreg information in my Sig)

---How to EASILY get free unactive unreg neopets accounts!!---
    (you need an account to see links)
    ---How to find certain pets and accounts using Google!---
    (you need an account to see links)