DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    1d 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I've only dated 2 people and I met both of them online, but not like dating sites or anything just, social media meeting kinda stuff.

My first relationship was eh but it lasted 3 months so that's something I guess.

And I've been with my current girlfriend for 8 months. We were friends for about 4-5 months before we started dating, tho we were both interested in each other during that time and I don't really know why we didn't start dating sooner but w/e love and life is weird. We talk pretty much every night on Skype and fall asleep together and that works pretty okay with us.

We met up once and it was really wonderful and I cried when she got here and I cried when she left and I'm crying now thinking about it because I'm a huge emotional mush ball. And I'm visiting her again in a couple weeks right after my birthday so I'm excited about that. c:

2. The Following User Says Thank You to iAirHeartz For This Useful Post:

Lindsay (01-31-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    13 times
    Time Online
    4d 15h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I'm actually dating online right now. We've been together a year and visited each other four times now. I'm actually at his house right now!