12/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    1d 21h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Mac users?

I feel like I should've already figured this out.... but how do we use the auto programs for macbook users? I haven't been able to make it work. A year or two ago I used my mom's PC but I haven't been home for a long time...

Help? Is this a nobrainer? :3

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    178/0
    Mentioned
    744 times
    Time Online
    335d 1h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 3m
    Use a virtual machine, either VMWare or VirtualBox.

(you need an account to see links)

"Date et dabitur vobis"
    「Let's fight 恐れはない」

"A quantum supercomputer calculating for a thousand years could not even approach the number of f��ks I do not give"

「君が望むモノは何?」

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    57m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    If you're still wondering, there are a number of ways to get it working. VMWare and other virtual machines such as Parallels are probably the easiest and most straightforward, but you will have to pay money not only for VMWare but also for a Windows installation disc. Most if not all Macs also come packaged with BootCamp now which allows you to partition your disc into a Windows side (once again you will need a Windows installation disc). The difference between these options is that BootCamp forces you to restart your computer every time you want to switch between Windows and Mac (at least it used to), whereas VMWare or other virtual machines let you run both side to side and switch between them freely.

There are also Mac programs such as Crossover and Wine that allow you to run some .exe and Windows programs directly on your Mac without the need of Virtual Machines or some other Virtual Windows environment. Wine I believe is free but Crossover you must pay for; also they are not 100% reliable from my experience (some programs don't work or have problems).

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    35/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    2d 1h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    There are multiple options. I have a mac and I've had Parallels, VMware fusion and Crossover.
    Crossover is the easiest but alot of programs don't work. Parallels and VMware were great, but the problem with those is that your computer has to run mac osx and the virtualisation software at the same time. That slowed down my computer too much when I tried to play games so I deleted it. Now I use bootcamp. It's just like I have a windows pc and there haven't been any problems so far.
    If you just want to run the auto programs , I advice you to download the trial of crossover and see if it works. There are also auto programs made for macs, but not on clraik.