Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: guys im bored

  1. #1
    Mojo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    316
    Thanks
    369
    Thanked 513 Times in 294 Posts


    Downloads
    3
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    374 Post(s)
    Time Online
    29 d 9 h 22 m
    Avg. Time Online
    25 m
    Rep Power
    5

  2. #2
    Banned simmie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Location
    jane and finch
    Age
    20
    Posts
    2,206
    Thanks
    1,762
    Thanked 2,087 Times in 945 Posts


    Downloads
    1
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    831 Post(s)
    Time Online
    109 d 7 h 37 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 23 m
    Rep Power
    0
    I just ordered a pizza uvu
    Come hang out with me <3












    And help me work the tV PLS OMG

  3. #3
    Mojo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    316
    Thanks
    369
    Thanked 513 Times in 294 Posts


    Downloads
    3
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    374 Post(s)
    Time Online
    29 d 9 h 22 m
    Avg. Time Online
    25 m
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Simmie View Post
    I just ordered a pizza uvu
    Come hang out with me <3












    And help me work the tV PLS OMG
    you dont want my germs i have swine flu ;_;

  4. #4
    Banned simmie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Location
    jane and finch
    Age
    20
    Posts
    2,206
    Thanks
    1,762
    Thanked 2,087 Times in 945 Posts


    Downloads
    1
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    831 Post(s)
    Time Online
    109 d 7 h 37 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 23 m
    Rep Power
    0
    Tinypic wHY won't you load
    But I got bronchitis so it's ok, we can be sick together?
    But damn swine flu, for real? o___o

    Besides there's pizza and neo
    All we need yes

  5. #5
    Mojo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    316
    Thanks
    369
    Thanked 513 Times in 294 Posts


    Downloads
    3
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    374 Post(s)
    Time Online
    29 d 9 h 22 m
    Avg. Time Online
    25 m
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Simmie View Post
    Tinypic wHY won't you load
    But I got bronchitis so it's ok, we can be sick together?
    But damn swine flu, for real? o___o

    Besides there's pizza and neo
    All we need yes
    yes.
    and yes, it's going around again.
    i'm just scared for baby--i can handle being sick otherwise.
    bronchitis is no fun, either!

  6. #6
    Banned simmie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Location
    jane and finch
    Age
    20
    Posts
    2,206
    Thanks
    1,762
    Thanked 2,087 Times in 945 Posts


    Downloads
    1
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    831 Post(s)
    Time Online
    109 d 7 h 37 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 23 m
    Rep Power
    0
    Damnnnnn x.x I was thinking, holy shit, how grumpy she must be.
    Well I also got all three toy stories on so I could have a bit of a marathon, but clearly I'm not paying attention xD

    Did you see my Christmas tree? I bet there's something you'd like there

  7. #7
    Mojo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    316
    Thanks
    369
    Thanked 513 Times in 294 Posts


    Downloads
    3
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    374 Post(s)
    Time Online
    29 d 9 h 22 m
    Avg. Time Online
    25 m
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Simmie View Post
    Damnnnnn x.x I was thinking, holy shit, how grumpy she must be.
    Well I also got all three toy stories on so I could have a bit of a marathon, but clearly I'm not paying attention xD

    Did you see my Christmas tree? I bet there's something you'd like there
    omg
    omg
    omggg

    TOY STORY 2 IS THE BEST MOVIE THOUGH I LOVE JESSIE YES YES YES



    and omg christmas was like a month ago right
    where is it

  8. #8
    Banned simmie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Location
    jane and finch
    Age
    20
    Posts
    2,206
    Thanks
    1,762
    Thanked 2,087 Times in 945 Posts


    Downloads
    1
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    831 Post(s)
    Time Online
    109 d 7 h 37 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 23 m
    Rep Power
    0
    Awwww I loved th 2nd one best too dshjbfdjhs
    I'm usually a rugrats girl but this movie was my childhood ok
    Are you gonna like drape the baby's room in Disney stuff? xD cause I can kinda see that ya know

    http://clraik.com/forum/showthread.p...-Edition/page2
    A bunch of us are showing off our houses
    (And you get to hear us talk cx)

  9. #9
    Mojo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    316
    Thanks
    369
    Thanked 513 Times in 294 Posts


    Downloads
    3
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    374 Post(s)
    Time Online
    29 d 9 h 22 m
    Avg. Time Online
    25 m
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Simmie View Post
    Awwww I loved th 2nd one best too dshjbfdjhs
    I'm usually a rugrats girl but this movie was my childhood ok
    Are you gonna like drape the baby's room in Disney stuff? xD cause I can kinda see that ya know

    http://clraik.com/forum/showthread.p...-Edition/page2
    A bunch of us are showing off our houses
    (And you get to hear us talk cx)
    WOODY ORNAMENT THATS SO CUTE
    so fetch xo

    and no, i dont think i am actually.
    disney toys and clothes, yes.
    otherwise, a lot of other disney brand baby stuff is tacky.

  10. #10


    fruitbat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    Location
    rainforest near u
    Posts
    49
    Thanks
    248
    Thanked 122 Times in 54 Posts


    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Time Online
    9 d 14 h 2 m
    Avg. Time Online
    8 m
    Rep Power
    5
    is swine flu whats been going around? i got stuck w/ bronchitis ;___;

    havent seen u around in ages, princess!! ive missed u!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •