127/0
    Mentioned
    575 times
    Time Online
    62d 4h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m

Next president?

Would be ground breaking for America to go from first black President to first female President I would like to see it but I'm not American.

I hear Trump is going for President now? Least we know we is good at firing people from apprentice I would love to see all those people in government there get sacked for getting idiots.

Funny if trump gets in the Simpsons predicted it in a EP I can't remember which one though....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    45/0
    Mentioned
    36 times
    Time Online
    68d 2h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    25m
    Please don't even joke about Trump getting the presidency. That is the last thing we need. He is leading the polls in my state and its incredibly depressing.

I want Bernie Sanders but I'm not sure he can pull through the primaries. In the end I'm going to do what I do every election: Vote for the Democratic candidate to keep the Republican candidate out.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    212 times
    Time Online
    31d 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Quote Originally Posted by Ent View Post
    Please don't even joke about Trump getting the presidency. That is the last thing we need. He is leading the polls in my state and its incredibly depressing.

I want Bernie Sanders but I'm not sure he can pull through the primaries. In the end I'm going to do what I do every election: Vote for the Democratic candidate to keep the Republican candidate out.
    As much as I agree with you that Trump is an absolute and utter joke, I feel saddened that people think that it is a good idea to vote solely on a "party" basis. No one cares about the actual issues at hand anymore and the messed up stuff that is going on in our country. You can't help but think sometimes if we would be better off with no corrupt central government.

Honestly, elections are a joke anymore. It's a popularity contest of who can "say" the best-sounding, most promising things. We need someone to walk in and be like "Listen. We are not the best country. We are fucked up and things need to suck for a while so we can get back on our feet." No one would vote for someone like that, even party aside.
    (you need an account to see links)

Want a spiffy userbar? Request one
    on my thread. ^

I will continue adding free-to-use
    userbars & Pokemon Ryugotchis!

& thank you @dankRUSE for this
    amazing drawing! ;-;

(you need an account to see links)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    127/0
    Mentioned
    575 times
    Time Online
    62d 4h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Quote Originally Posted by Munna View Post
    As much as I agree with you that Trump is an absolute and utter joke, I feel saddened that people think that it is a good idea to vote solely on a "party" basis. No one cares about the actual issues at hand anymore and the messed up stuff that is going on in our country. You can't help but think sometimes if we would be better off with no corrupt central government.

Honestly, elections are a joke anymore. It's a popularity contest of who can "say" the best-sounding, most promising things. We need someone to walk in and be like "Listen. We are not the best country. We are fucked up and things need to suck for a while so we can get back on our feet." No one would vote for someone like that, even party aside.
    Vote #1 for world peace wins lmao

America really needs a strong and willing to do leader not willing to "sometimes" try or think about.

I'm not even American and I can see that :/

What would you guys do if Trump wins? All I know is I'll be sitting here in Australia thanking God I'm Aussie. Sad truth is Trump has got some financial backing of his own that's for sure :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    45/0
    Mentioned
    36 times
    Time Online
    68d 2h 33m
    Avg. Time Online
    25m
    Quote Originally Posted by Munna View Post

I agree that the two-party system sucks, but it literally does nothing to vote outside of the Dem/Repub parties. Voting independent is just handing votes to the Republicans (because lets be honest, the left-leaning are the ones more likely to vote third-party.)

Bernie Sanders pretty much is like what you're describing, which is why, despite the almost cult-like following he's amassed this year, I don't doubt Hillary will win out in the primaries because she's closer to a centrist and has more "mass appeal."

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 19h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 30m
    My God, is Hillary wins, we might as well all line up and just systematically shoot ourselves in the foot. She's an incompetent moron who has caused more harm than good. The fact that she is even a consideration scares the heck out of me. People voted for Obama because of his skin color. People will vote for Clinton because of her gender. It's sad.

I know plenty of people who vote for a candidate based solely on the one issue they are semi educated on. I wish more people would read up on each issue, a candidates stance and pick the lesser of two evils that way because let's face it, nobody will ever agree 100% with any on candidate. Personally, I don't think Trump would be the WORST person to have in there. I could see him not as president, but in some other position. We need somebody who isn't afraid to take some action, play hard ball, not roll over like Obama. It will be an interesting election, that's for sure!
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to I_royalty_I For This Useful Post:

DJ Music Man (07-30-2015),Misha (07-30-2015),♥ Munna ♥ (07-29-2015),Naked Gamer (07-29-2015),pikyuu (07-30-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    85/0
    Mentioned
    25 times
    Time Online
    8d 17h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    i look at it this way Democrats TAKE MONEY LIKE THE CURRENT SITUATION WE ARE IN NOW and Republicans give money to the economy.

p.s sorry for the caps to lazy to retype it don't like you can get the fake out of here.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/0
    Mentioned
    45 times
    Time Online
    6d 1h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    I'm not American, so I can't vote. But the two party system seems to be very frustrating for me aswell. It's like you have to choose between the plague or cholera. I can imagine , as a voter, you don't really agree with any of the two, and therefore you end up voting for the "lesser evil". Although, in my country (Belgium), the political situation is also far from ideal !

But can't parties like the Green Party or the Libertarian Party send a presidential candidate? Is it always only between Democrats vs. Republicans?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to wvereeck For This Useful Post:

funtimes (07-30-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    81/0
    Mentioned
    191 times
    Time Online
    45d 20h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    I am team Bernie Sanders. If Trump wins, I am going to flee to Canada.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Aska For This Useful Post:

Ent (08-01-2015)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    37/0
    Mentioned
    376 times
    Time Online
    58d 1h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    Doesn't matter who wins, but Hillary is a disgrace to human life. She is Hitler reincarnate. Though, whoever is in office, doesn't get to choose the fate of the people. The house and Senate are the real problems.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Misha For This Useful Post:

DJ Music Man (07-30-2015),I_royalty_I (07-30-2015)