57/0
    Mentioned
    48 times
    Time Online
    12d 11h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m

Rant...

Do all people who drink act like complete and utter pricks when drunk? I mean come on really. Tonight hasn't been a Happy entering of the new year. It's been hectic. I am not a drinker. I did drink years back. But I don't remember ever acting like this. So he gets mad and breaks a plate over a dogs head. Then he apologizes to me but adds to that that he's not sorry for what he did to the dog. His brother is a cop so he thinks he can get away with everything. It's because in the past he has. In the past when he's done something wrong and the law was brought into the picture, he just got a slap on the hand basically. And was told to go sleep it off. I don't think anyone outside of my home knows how much of a prick this guy really is.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    50/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    104d 6h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    38m
    Really depends on the person . If you really don't like him and want him to get a wake up call, call the cops on him when his brother isn't around to help.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    199 times
    Time Online
    129d 11h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    44m
    animal abuse makes me so freakin mad.
    guy sounds like a total jerk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Allegra For This Useful Post:

Balletdancer (01-01-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    57/0
    Mentioned
    48 times
    Time Online
    12d 11h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    When he broke that plate over the dogs head the middle of the plate shattered. It scared the hell out of me. I love animals. I've been keeping an eye on the dog and she's okay. Just shaken up a bit. I just don't know what to do. It's like I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place right now. Money is a issue on why I haven't left already. Well that and the fact that I'm a caregiver for my younger sister who is disabled. It's hard to find a place that would be easily accessible for her.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    75/0
    Mentioned
    822 times
    Time Online
    111d 11h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    wow, thats seriously fucked up. like wtf did the dog do to him?

sometimes ppl just become really immature when they drink. this guy sounds like a total weezy.
    If i saw someone do that to my dog. I really think i'd break their face on the concrete outside.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    57/0
    Mentioned
    48 times
    Time Online
    12d 11h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    He hasn't liked the dog since it was a pup. He doesn't like any animal. He shows signs of being narcissistic everyday. And... honestly.. I feel like doing much worse to him that breaking his face on concrete right now. He also did this in front of my sister who has the mind of a 4 year old. I swear, if there's a god... He better intervene.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    219 times
    Time Online
    40d 7h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Poor dog! I would post an add on petfinder looking for rescue places to take the dog to. That's not cool at all. Poor baby boo boo puppy dear! D= I love animals, that guy needs a plate in his brain.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    57/0
    Mentioned
    48 times
    Time Online
    12d 11h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    The dog just keeps looking at me like "What did I do that was so bad?" I got tears in my eyes, I'm trying to hide it from my sis. I love my dog. She's not a bad dog. She's still in the learning process of things. But she isn't bad. Even if she was, she wouldn't deserve that.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    219 times
    Time Online
    40d 7h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Oh she's 'your' dog? Well, nm on rehoming her then I was thinking that it was his dog for some reason.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    57/0
    Mentioned
    48 times
    Time Online
    12d 11h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Yes, she's my dog. She's still less than a year old. I started out calling her Cookie when she was a pup. But as she got older I noticed the fur colors on her head come together with a line of white. So I started calling her Oreo. Because it looks just like a Oreo cookie. She must have liked it too. Because she came right to me the first time I called her that. Up til that day it just seemed like she was ignoring me when I was calling her Cookie. She's lying next to my sister right now. I'm trying to keep her awake for a little while. Not sure how concussions work in dogs? But I know it's not good for a human to go to sleep for awhile after getting one. So I'm being cautious.. maybe overly cautious now.
    Last edited by kiyomi; 01-01-2014 at 01:46 AM.