Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: You guys, is it just me or has Neo lost a lotttt of activity?

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1,368 times
    Time Online
    131d 12h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    Quote Originally Posted by SoonToRuleNeopia View Post
    Jeez Mod. Are you behind the times? Neopets introduced their state of the art FPS Carnival of Terror years ago!!
    Needs M4s.

It's no surprise it takes too many hits to bring down a Chia Clown when all they need is 1 shot from a 5.56 mm round.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    4d 18h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod View Post
    Needs M4s.

It's no surprise it takes too many hits to bring down a Chia Clown when all they need is 1 shot from a 5.56 mm round.
    I play a lot of call of duty lol. It would be really interesting if Neopets could have a multiplayer game.. like a Fun Run for Neopets almost. Something like that. Turmac Roll race. Some type of real time competition between accounts. That would keep it interesting

---How to EASILY get free unactive unreg neopets accounts!!---
    (you need an account to see links)
    ---How to find certain pets and accounts using Google!---

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    35/0
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    7d 11h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod View Post
    Or make Neopets into a FPS.
    That would be really interesting to see neopet turning into FPS. Live action multiplayer, maybe turn neopet into pokemon? @_@ll *shrug* but they already have battledome...maybe more "live" ....iono
    Last edited by janikanicolepi; 12-31-2013 at 08:40 PM.
    My First Guide on [GM] Score Sending

My Second Guide on How to AoB (Array of Bytes) Habitarium

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    1d 21h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by janikanicolepi View Post
    That would be really interesting to see neopet turning into FPS. Live action multiplayer, maybe turn neopet into pokemon? @_@ll *shrug* but they already have battledome...maybe more "live" ....iono
    All of this is interesting- that'd pull a whole new aspect into Neopia. FPS live action, or simply where users play their lives as the Neopet and walk through the game as one, traveling to each world - whatever need be. You'd need a shortcut to your dailies, I don't know how that'd work. And then if you wanted to participate in something/enter a shop/forums/whatever you'd have to travel/walk/trot/run/gallop/fly/teleport/etc. to your destination's portal and enter that way. Wow I just thought about this way too deeply, I need to stop

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Abby4 For This Useful Post:

Puke (01-01-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    4d 18h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by janikanicolepi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Abby4 View Post
    All of this is interesting- that'd pull a whole new aspect into Neopia. FPS live action, or simply where users play their lives as the Neopet and walk through the game as one, traveling to each world - whatever need be. You'd need a shortcut to your dailies, I don't know how that'd work. And then if you wanted to participate in something/enter a shop/forums/whatever you'd have to travel/walk/trot/run/gallop/fly/teleport/etc. to your destination's portal and enter that way. Wow I just thought about this way too deeply, I need to stop
    chances are tnt reads this shit and does implement something dumb and everyone hates it like converting our pets

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    47/0
    Mentioned
    11 times
    Time Online
    20h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    i've played since it opened, and in the start it was fun, me and my friends would hang out, chat and relax. Worked hard for a decade and got my account frozen for cheating ( i didnt then). when you've put in 10+ years into getting you account to such a high level and all your childhood dream pets only to have tnt freeze it and not even bother listening to you really is off putting. All my friends had their accounts frozen for ridiculous reasons as well. Its been two years and im still angry at them. Also one of the biggest things on neopets was trading. Now if you dont have a uc,bd,rn or rw no one even wants to bother with you. its a waste of time. (my opinion)
    [CENTER]

Hi there!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    75/0
    Mentioned
    822 times
    Time Online
    111d 11h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    i dont see neopets commercials anymore for starters. they arent advertising thier site anymore. its just a money pit now. waiting till it dies out to make soemthing new.

i mean they make more money then they use to because of NC and i still see no advertisements on the TV.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    120 times
    Time Online
    42d 21h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Stupidest mistakes TNT has made over the years:

1) Changing the restock system (I saw a ton of high end players leave after this)
    2) not converting all pets (and taking a year to fix the pound) << this is the stupidest one but I'm going in chronological order
    3) the silence system. This seems just tick people off more than losing their account....it's strange...(I personally would rather be perma silenced)
    4) the battledome

Super simple stuff TNT

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    36/0
    Mentioned
    191 times
    Time Online
    122d 18h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    Quote Originally Posted by Sociopath View Post
    Stupidest mistakes TNT has made over the years:

1) Changing the restock system (I saw a ton of high end players leave after this)
    2) not converting all pets (and taking a year to fix the pound) << this is the stupidest one but I'm going in chronological order
    3) the silence system. This seems just tick people off more than losing their account....it's strange...(I personally would rather be perma silenced)
    4) the battledome

Super simple stuff TNT
    And let's not forget about their GRADE. A. CUSTOMER SERVICE!11!!1!
    Not to mention how it seems as though TNT have given up on having plots/events with substance (seems to prefer mind-numbing repetition) since TFR.
    The system with NC is whacked anyways. Micro-charging isn't the best way to go with a so-called gaming site in the first place.

All they really have right now is neocash and premium (which I STILL haven't been convinced to buy).
    Last edited by Hydrapple; 01-01-2014 at 03:25 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    4d 18h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Dor View Post
    And let's not forget about their GRADE. A. CUSTOMER SERVICE!11!!1!
    Not to mention how it seems as though TNT have given up on having plots/events with substance (seems to prefer mind-numbing repetition) since TFR.
    The system with NC is whacked anyways. Micro-charging isn't the best way to go with a so-called gaming site in the first place.

All they really have right now is neocash and premium (which I STILL haven't been convinced to buy).
    I don't even understand the plots anymore. I am totally lost with the war and why if you view that one page it's constantly counting down lol could just be me.

All of Neo's video games were flops.. not even sure they still sell like items? Do they sell cards and toys anymore?