10/0
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    4d 18h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m

I was so excited I was gonna crack this account and then I hit a snag

So I decided I was gonna try to crack an inactive account. I found an account seen long long time ago. The person had a link on account their account to another username from a different site. I went there. Did research around the site and found a birthdate (no year just month and day) where people were wishing her happy birthday. I did some google research on that certain username. Found another website that had that user's first and last name. The first name was the same first name as on the neopets account. So by luck I found this persons birthday date, and first and last name. I decided her first and last name @ domain is probably the email. Tried it out in different combinations and one of the one's on the Neopets Forgot Username actually sent. Then I went to create this most likely purged email and found that it wasn't creatable -_- I have a lead but a roadblock hit me lol. Just though i'd shared. It's pretty exciting stuff. Atleast for me. If you thought this was dumb.. well I posted it in spam for a reason lol

---How to EASILY get free unactive unreg neopets accounts!!---
    (you need an account to see links)
    ---How to find certain pets and accounts using Google!---
    (you need an account to see links)

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lord Darigan For This Useful Post:

Andymac106 (12-31-2013),Brett (12-31-2013)