278/0
    Mentioned
    222 times
    Time Online
    51d 7h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m

What would you find more useful [SCORE SENDING]

It occurs to me that a lot of people want to use Score Sending for several reasons. Although I very rarely do it anymore, I can certainly see the benefits. I was going to compile some lists as I am building accounts up to sell and was wondering which you would find most helpful.

-Avatar Games Score sending (Completely up to date and played by me. I can pretty much do most games legit now so times would be accurate)

-Lowish scores under the radar to increase games played (Looks better for shells or new mains to have lots of games played. Scores wouldn't be amazing but would make a profile look good,

-Trophy Scores (To use the first 5 days of the month so they are under review).

If you could let me know what would be more useful, also if you could tell me if I should make it public, for vip or for certain ranks for safety of the lists.

Any ideas welcome

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    57/0
    Mentioned
    48 times
    Time Online
    12d 11h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Well (you need an account to see links), I think most people just want to go for the neopoints/games played nowadays. So many are getting frozen as of late, and having to start over. A lot of us are just trying to get a sufficient amount of neopoints so we can start auto buying or fixing up pets again. For me trophies and avatars aren't a big deal. If I try for it I can get 10 game(Shockwave/Flash) trophies in a day. But having the time to do it is another story. I also wouldn't post any lists you compile publicly as it will definitely raise suspicion if to many people are sending the same score/time ranges.
    Last edited by kiyomi; 12-30-2013 at 12:27 PM.