12/0
    Mentioned
    970 times
    Time Online
    279d 7h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 35m
    Quote Originally Posted by Banannie View Post
    That sounds very stressful and time consuming. I myself cannot run a business, I'm too ADD to be able to commit to something. It's nice that you have found an alternative way to make money, do you make enough that it would be feasible to hire someone part time to help you with your tasks? If your business is growing so big and it's getting to be too much, having a second person to help you out might be really helpful for you.

Either way, it sounds like you need a rest for a little while, it's lame that the sort of business you're in doesn't allow for that. I hope things get easier for ya!
    I have six employees, lol

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    26/0
    Mentioned
    256 times
    Time Online
    53d 13h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m
    You're like a drug lord. How catastrophic would things be for neopets if you just died randomly?

No disrespect intended, just curious

u 'mirin?

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    219 times
    Time Online
    40d 7h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Quote Originally Posted by Kylae View Post
    I have six employees, lol
    Well shyiiiiiiiit.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    187 times
    Time Online
    31d 22h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    This post is spawned out of a sudden flurry of requests for my assistance with certain things, and remarks made about my acquiring of wealth.

This business is shit. You may think that the more you have, the more you can make, the better it is. It's not.
    It's shit.

If you have a single Pirate Draik Egg to sell, you're fucking golden. Sell that thing, be on your way, happy and carefree.

If you have the entire existence of Neopets on your shoulders, it sucks. It makes you want to cry, and nap excessively.

Elsewhere, I'm currently being voted upon for Most Inspirational. I'm like the Bill Gates of the black market right now. I make money, I give away stuff constantly, I donate, I help out. This wouldn't suck, if it was on any sort of manageable scale.

Imagine having six bosses, all with their different agendas for you, giving you their lists of things to do every day, making you bend over backwards for them. Imagine you had six employees, good, hardworking people that you have to care for and make sure they're getting everything they need. Imagine you were a telemarketer and a customer service rep on the phone, not sheltered by a wall of automated phone responses. Imagine you had enough spreadsheets to break Excel, a two terrabyte harddrive of unorganized notepad files, and one very angry admistrative assistant breathing down your neck that you forgot to remove that two mil item off your sheet when you moved it from one account to another.

Imagine you are the most unappreciated human being on earth, spreading yourself so thin that you feel like there's nothing left of you.

That is what it's like to be me.

Sure, the money's good, I can afford to live where I want, travel where I want, buy what I want. I go from one little knick knack obsession to another. But there's not really much time to do anything but work. I haven't played more then two hours of gaming in any given week. If I leave the house, I come back to a barrage of messages, angry or impatient people. I actually have a fear of going to the movies, because shit always happens when I'm at the movies. Like the forum being taken over and deleted through my account and I'm stuck in a movie so I can't defend myself.

People hack me, people attack me, people get me frozen, people try to get me found. People berate me, people scam me, people use me, people leave me.

I am great at what I do. I can make anyone money, whether it's a supplier, a site owner, someone that needs a helping hand. I've bought thousands of dollars in presents, plane tickets, hell, even cake. I can do anything and everything. And I do it.

It is a great business.

But only from the outside.

This sounds like a story of life honestly and not just neopets honestly ..... people trying to fill their lives with things and make it to the top because that will make it all better once that reach the summit but honestly money doesnt solve the pain .... sure its nice to have and at times it does make life better but the pain, stress and everything else in life effects everyone

We all struggle with with things no matter where we are in life and the grass is not always greener on the other side of that fence

Im sorry life is such a dog eat dog world..... thank you for all your service here and past present and future ..... you do a great job

I guess this is how i feel alot of the time

Kanye West - Can't Tell Me Nothing
    I had a dream I could buy my way to heaven
    When I awoke I spent that on a necklace
    I told God I'd be back in a second
    Man, it's so hard not to act reckless

To whom much is given much is tested
    Get arrested guess until he get the message
    I feel the pressure, under more scrutiny
    And what I do? Act more stupidly
    ...Im sorry if this is out of place or im missing the point but things like this just lead me to the only thing that fills my heart which is God and my savior Jesus.... i dont wanna turn this into a religious debate or anything this is just what I believe and how I feel

I guess i just wanted to say that I know everyone feels like this at some point and that I know it sucks

-Signed that little noob who dances on tc

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Wenis For This Useful Post:

Raj (12-29-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    16/0
    Mentioned
    1,992 times
    Time Online
    279d 19h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 35m

Hello I am retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Serrah
    Why would I need to buy from anyone else anyways? You're practically walmart
    (you need an account to see links) || (you need an account to see links)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Drizzy For This Useful Post:

Maki (12-28-2013)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/1
    Mentioned
    562 times
    Time Online
    118d 6h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    You are missing something. I know how you got your accounts and that is what your story is missing. Imagine wanting a single password for about a year , then one day u drop it. The rush when you here that beep saying you got the password at last and knowing you just made tens of thousands of $$ worth of intel is unlike anything.

Imagine your partner having all the info he required to do everything he needed but just not thinking in the right way to go about things because of different ways growing up and learning . It is about the chase , getting more and more info in some cases for no reason other than learning the infrastructure behind the scene.

It is about outsmarting the people who are paid thousands to program and setup servers every week while you work a minimum wage factory job to pay your rent with no formal education. It is about being able to do what no one else can do and everyday making your toolbox that little more powerful until one day there is no competition.

This is the world I live in if any job is just about $$ it will not be a fun time. This is the ultimate game to me and I love every second of it feel free to join us some time.
    Last edited by DarkByte; 12-28-2013 at 07:26 PM.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DarkByte For This Useful Post:

Balletdancer (12-28-2013),Ghosts (12-28-2013),I_royalty_I (12-28-2013),Jolz (12-30-2013),Maki (12-28-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    970 times
    Time Online
    279d 7h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 35m
    You can make tens of thousands in intel with a rush in many ways. There are different ways to get what you need or what you want. I can't program, but I can network. Andrew, Brett, Stephen and LMP three years ago to websites to everything I have right now. I spent those three years getting information how I am good at getting itand working out the proper deals. I like making it so it's mutually benificial to all involved instead of just ripping it all out myself. If I wanted to do it by myself, I would have just plunked down the $20k and made a website. My rush is doing that from networking.

My post wasn't just about me complaining. If I was complaining, I would stop. I wanted to shut down the glorization that people were giving my job, saying how happy they'd be if they had everything and what they'd do with it. I'm saying, it doesn't really work like that.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kylae For This Useful Post:

Cath (12-28-2013),Jordan (01-07-2014),Maki (12-28-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    240 times
    Time Online
    12d 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Elsewhere, I'm currently being voted upon for Most Inspirational
    I heard you were asking people from here to vote for you for most inspirational 0:-)
    (not picking on you ily)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/1
    Mentioned
    562 times
    Time Online
    118d 6h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    Did not know there was awards for such things. But I inspired the creator of this website to program in the first place , just saying .

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DarkByte For This Useful Post:

Elmo (01-07-2014),j03 (12-28-2013)