57/0
    Mentioned
    48 times
    Time Online
    12d 11h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m

Photo ID

Have you ever taken a good photo ID/Driver's License Photo? I'm about to go to have my Photo ID switched to the state of Virginia. I moved to Virginia in 2009 but never had my ID switched over. I'm hoping my hair still being raspberry-ish in color won't pose a problem. I was always told that the shirt you wear and the way you have your hair has a lot to do with how your photo turns out. I was told no black shirt because it could make you look to pale if you already have a semi-pale complexion. No white shirt because it can pretty much have the same affects on the photo. No stripes because it could turn out looking like a colorful mess. Don't wear hair up to tightly or I could come out looking bald. I've heard people say they were told not to smile for the photo. I haven't ever had that happen. I hear alot of people complain about how their photo turned out. But I have also looked at their photo and was like what's so wrong with it? And I've even went as far as telling them that it was all in their head and just how they perceive themselves.

What about you?
    Last edited by kiyomi; 12-28-2013 at 09:18 AM.