Thread: Hawky's Super Fun AB list Bonanza!

Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Time Online
    19 h 27 m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Hawky's Super Fun AB list Bonanza!

Hi.

my name is Hawkyishnr something blah blah, and i'm pretty new here. Although i'm looking to expand I noticed you guys don't really have a compiled list of stuff for your auto buyers

So i'm going to make a relatively complete list of profitable items for y'all lazy ones to use.
    Currently 17 Shop lists Updated as of 12/27/2013

Now when i say "profitable" items, i'm talking at least around 5k profit per buy, and i've been nice enough to split the lists into

R0-79
    R80-84
    R85-89
    R90-94
    R95+

Masterlist - Contains R0-100
    UB's - Only unbuyables (R0-100)

Quick FAQ

Why'd you split the lists?

If you don't know why I did that, you should probably leave this guide now.

Can i have a compiled list?

There is a .txt file in each folder saying master list...

Can i have a list of UB's only?

Also a .txt file in each list

There are lists missing or they seem light?

Well thats all I found for worthwhile items aka at least 5k Profits. If a list was really "small" then i'd just combine them into a bigger list as someone who can't see all tiers of rarity would probably be wasting their time.

A small possibility I missed some items, if that is the case let me know via pm.

Why did you make them as zip file?

Easier to use imo, it'd be a ton of spoilers in a forum, or you can just DL and use for your own personal use...
    Just put them in your Shop list folder and have fun.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Hawknyr; 12-27-2013 at 10:06 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hawknyr For This Useful Post:

Elmo (12-28-2013),enntodia (01-06-2014)

Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Time Online
    19 h 27 m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Uh, my bad. The lists are "correct" but there's a bit of a formatting snafu.

I used an excel sheet algorithm i made to sort and pick out profitable ones from a database where i'd gather the Rarity etc. Unfortunately i wasn't really thinking about format when i pasted them into notepad. They have tables around them and it renders stealth pro unable to read em.

I'm making new fixed lists, but the old ones can work. Just need to clear the formatting off them in like word or something. convert table to text etc. or just copy it and then ctrl shift v into a new one should make it work.

Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Time Online
    14 m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I'm grateful for the lists as there aren't too many to come by however to be honest, most of the your lists are very small, i'm talking around 5 items per list. You can kinda tell you spent more time separating the lists into groups (helpful but not necessary) than you did actually making the lists themselves. With a minimum profit of 5k (which isn't much at all when your talking about an autobuyer, there are sooo so many other items off the top of my head alone that you could have added to the lists. I find it very hard to believe you could only come up with around six items for words of antiquity. I mean i'm sorry to carry on it's just lists are quite hard to find for an autobuyer and you finally find one and there's around 4 items per shop. Then again if you wanna do it properly I guess you gotta make your own lists. Thanks for the lists, it did help me out, just maybe add a few more items to the lists... Just an idea.