Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Question about reviewing scores.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    106/0
    Mentioned
    32 times
    Time Online
    7d 10h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    You will be fine, I've aobd 990 on advert attack using the speed thing on cheatengine. I'm confident it will get accepted.
    i luv. i said i luv to hack

Avatar Ss List (you need an account to see links)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    15 times
    Time Online
    2d 5h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I'm too paranoid to say the game cuz theres only so many new high scores that can be in the top whatever it is for high scores lol but i believe its in the proper timeframe....if not, goodbye account with my first million on it.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    125 times
    Time Online
    21d 23h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Hey @(you need an account to see links), honestly, you're probably fine. It's no guarantee, though. I have AoB'd trophy scores on shells with no issue, one or two even being the second or third highest score. Some of these shells are pretty young too, like 2-3 months. So unless it was an impossible time or score, I think you should be okay. Just keep playing on the account as if it were nothing. Play some other games. Don't worry about it, sometimes TNT is slow at reviewing scores too, so just try to not think about it for now.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    15 times
    Time Online
    2d 5h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavendrae View Post
    Hey @(you need an account to see links), honestly, you're probably fine. It's no guarantee, though. I have AoB'd trophy scores on shells with no issue, one or two even being the second or third highest score. Some of these shells are pretty young too, like 2-3 months. So unless it was an impossible time or score, I think you should be okay. Just keep playing on the account as if it were nothing. Play some other games. Don't worry about it, sometimes TNT is slow at reviewing scores too, so just try to not think about it for now.
    Thats what i figured, i played a few other games and ive been on habitarium for a bit...not really worrying anymore, whatever happens happens and ill try to fight it if it comes to it lol

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Dropbear For This Useful Post:

Lavendrae (12-26-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    39/0
    Mentioned
    15 times
    Time Online
    4d 6h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    We'll just say that at one point, I had 10 top scores at once. Account is still there.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    19h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Depends on how skilled overall your account looks. If your account seems good at games it might not be a problem, and since you actually played it, the time required to get that score should be accurate to their stats so it should be fine.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    57/0
    Mentioned
    48 times
    Time Online
    12d 11h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    It all depends on your timing. If you sent the score to fast like say if you sent a score of 1508 for Volcano Run II in 15 seconds... You'd definitely get frozen. Because it should take a little over 9 minutes to get that score. But if you sent a score of 300 in Fashion Fever for 15 seconds, you'd be fine. If you score was a few points under that top score, I wouldn't worry to much about it. Just as long as your timing was decent.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    50/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    104d 6h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    Quote Originally Posted by Dropbear View Post
    I'm too paranoid to say the game cuz theres only so many new high scores that can be in the top whatever it is for high scores lol but i believe its in the proper timeframe....if not, goodbye account with my first million on it.
    If you get frozen, my suggestion is to shake it off, buy a shell or two and possibly get clraik vip so you can use the aber and make it all back in a day or two.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    35/0
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    7d 11h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Like many of our fellow clraik members said, timing is indeed everything. If you truly play the entire game even with infinite life, I'm sure your score will get a pass without a problem. One thing that TNT definitely look for is time. If the time does not correlated with the score that is being sent then freezing is inevitable hence why score sending carry such a high risk. Most of time, ppl SS without even consider the "legitimate" time; meaning the time it actually takes to play the game and acquire those score. I wouldn't worry too much. If you truly feel that you may get frozen, start a new account asap, and start the cheating process all over again. Best of luck!
    My First Guide on [GM] Score Sending

My Second Guide on How to AoB (Array of Bytes) Habitarium

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    15 times
    Time Online
    2d 5h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by janikanicolepi View Post
    Like many of our fellow clraik members said, timing is indeed everything. If you truly play the entire game even with infinite life, I'm sure your score will get a pass without a problem. One thing that TNT definitely look for is time. If the time does not correlated with the score that is being sent then freezing is inevitable hence why score sending carry such a high risk. Most of time, ppl SS without even consider the "legitimate" time; meaning the time it actually takes to play the game and acquire those score. I wouldn't worry too much. If you truly feel that you may get frozen, start a new account asap, and start the cheating process all over again. Best of luck!
    Thanks But I only cheated habitarium up to 50 on this account! lol it was all legit for the most part...and I got 180 avatars too! D: