13/0
    Mentioned
    15 times
    Time Online
    2d 5h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Battledome weapon question for suggestions

I'm currently using a Scarab Ring and a Snowager Sword, switching the sword for a blue scorchstone when my HP gets low, and using the 3 light damage ability constant. The scarab ring and sword are decent, but I want to upgrade em without completely destroying my savings. Any suggestions on good upgrades for that, that might have block and attack icons on the same slot? I mostly just Battledome for the items daily, and I want to versus someone past level 14 difficulty -,- Stats are mid-high 20's.

THAANKKSS

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    70/0
    Mentioned
    148 times
    Time Online
    112d 3h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    @(you need an account to see links) Well first things first, how much is your budget?? And when you say stats are mid 20s, that means like 25 hp, strength, and defense correct?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Andymac106 For This Useful Post:

Dropbear (12-23-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    16 times
    Time Online
    4d 9h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    The Scroll of Ultranova is a 1np 9.8 icon constant you can use, an essential for most beginner BD'ers

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemma For This Useful Post:

Andymac106 (12-23-2013),Dropbear (12-23-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    15 times
    Time Online
    2d 5h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Andymac106 View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) Well first things first, how much is your budget?? And when you say stats are mid 20s, that means like 25 hp, strength, and defense correct?
    HP str and Def are above 25, below 30...constantly training at Swashbuckling academy, nice and even (in level range, before it hits 5 dubloons a training). Idk, I just spent 150k on the blue scorchstone (which was majorly worth it)....and I have a full starter BD set, but I find myself constantly using only the Scarab ring and Snowager sword because I like the dual ultility it has, keeps my pet up longer, rather than getting 20 dmg from a grenade or something. HP isnt high enough to take a bunch of hits. If the items price seems reasonable, I'd consider spending a bit if it will last me. (But under 1M, I don't have that much and my accounts only a few weeks old )

Quote Originally Posted by Gemma View Post
    The Scroll of Ultranova is a 1np 9.8 icon constant you can use, an essential for most beginner BD'ers
    I like the 9 icons, but doesn't it leave you a bit too open for damage? As I stated above, I like some durability in the matches, not just a "Who can knock out who quicker" kinda thing. My BD pet rarely goes down lol. Any other suggestions? I already have the ridiculously huge battle hammer thingy or whatever it is.

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    70/0
    Mentioned
    148 times
    Time Online
    112d 3h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Haha just a general rule of thumb: Just because something sounds cool and strong, doesnt mean it is (your hammer). some of the strongest items are Peas and grapes xD Well I would suggest getting a Scroll of the Ultra Nova definitely and also buy a Downsize! (Forgot the price on that) That is an excellent defense item that could be paired with the Scroll. Now if you want a cheap-ish freezer, a Randomly Firing freeze Ray for ~225k is a good buy. But I would go about your battles like this(alway use the 3 icon ability thingy):

Move 1: (assuming you have the Freeze ray) Use the RFFR to hopefully freeze the opponent and use downsize to block damage
    Move 2: Use 2 Scrolls (or snowager sword) to implement most damage possible
    Move 3: (if necessary) Scarab ring and Scorchstone
    Move 4+: Scarab ring and scroll until opponent is down

Now assuming you didn't buy the freezer, I'd do this:
    Move 1: Scroll and Downsize
    Move 2: Scarab ring and Scroll
    Move 3: Scorchstone and Scarab ring
    Move 4+: repeat step 2 for as long as the battle goes on

Hope this helps

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Andymac106 For This Useful Post:

Dropbear (12-23-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    15 times
    Time Online
    2d 5h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Haha just a general rule of thumb: Just because something sounds cool and strong, doesnt mean it is (your hammer). some of the strongest items are Peas and grapes xD Well I would suggest getting a Scroll of the Ultra Nova definitely and also buy a Downsize! (Forgot the price on that) That is an excellent defense item that could be paired with the Scroll. Now if you want a cheap-ish freezer, a Randomly Firing freeze Ray for ~225k is a good buy. But I would go about your battles like this(alway use the 3 icon ability thingy):

Move 1: (assuming you have the Freeze ray) Use the RFFR to hopefully freeze the opponent and use downsize to block damage
    Move 2: Use 2 Scrolls (or snowager sword) to implement most damage possible
    Move 3: (if necessary) Scarab ring and Scorchstone
    Move 4+: Scarab ring and scroll until opponent is down

Now assuming you didn't buy the freezer, I'd do this:
    Move 1: Scroll and Downsize
    Move 2: Scarab ring and Scroll
    Move 3: Scorchstone and Scarab ring
    Move 4+: repeat step 2 for as long as the battle goes on

Hope this helps
    Repped I like the second suggestion. Might try to see if I can haggle the freeze gun down a bit. Downsizes and scroll are reusable? Do they have a chance of breaking? (limited use, i think?)

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    70/0
    Mentioned
    148 times
    Time Online
    112d 3h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Thanks Downsize is one use per battle but the Scroll is use as many times as you want Also, if you want a cheap shield that is multi use, try the leaf shield. Pretty cheap but still effective

(you need an account to see links) has a good guide on the stats of the weapons that we've talked about and prices of them too

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    15 times
    Time Online
    2d 5h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Thanks Downsize is one use per battle but the Scroll is use as many times as you want Also, if you want a cheap shield that is multi use, try the leaf shield. Pretty cheap but still effective

(you need an account to see links) has a good guide on the stats of the weapons that we've talked about and prices of them too
    aww man, I didn't know it was 1 time use =/ I need something for my daily battledome stuff

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    70/0
    Mentioned
    148 times
    Time Online
    112d 3h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    No no, it's One use for battle! Haha it can be used for unlimited battles for as many times as you need daily

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    101/0
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    18d 20h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    you you can use one or two Scroll of Knowledge does 11 icons paired with a golden compass it's good choice the scorchstone that you use it's good tought