Now that I have got your full attention, am I one of the only ones with a twisted view on what humor is? I almost can't laugh at regular shit anymore...it's really bad.

Someone will tell a funny joke (clean or dirty) and I won't even smile...yet when I was bored and looking up Disney deaths, I laughed my ass off reading about a maintenance working getting crushed by the boat in "It's a Small World" at Euro Disney. It was so ironic...I could picture the horror on his face as that song was playing...

Is that fucked up, am I fucked up, or is it just normal because as a society, we are so desensitized towards violence? I'm not a very violent person myself (some anger issues, I'd admit) and I was raised where I wasn't allowed to even watch TV-14 movies until I was 14-15. I didn't see my first R movie until I was 16...and it was Borat! (I sneaked in)

Anyways, sorry if I offended anyone, but then again, this is a spam thread, right?

---------- Post added at 11:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 PM ----------

Oh, I also told this to my grandmother (81 year old WWII survivor from Brussels, Belgium) and my normally really reserved aunt and they both laughed...or chuckled.

Yes, I can talk about this stuff with them.