57/0
    Mentioned
    48 times
    Time Online
    12d 11h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m

Angry Why?

Why do people get so mad if you don't want to convert your UC? I am one of many I know who refuse to convert their Halloween Lupe. I've seen so many people get fuming mad when told "I don't want to convert him." Why would anyone want to convert a UC Halloween Lupe? The converted one looks like shit, IMO. Sure you can put clothing on the converted one. But if I wanted to convert him, I'd have done it long ago.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    435d 9h 54m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    Who gets mad that you don't wanan convert an UC? I don't see why you would do it unless you had a really really really bad named pet, or maybe you just wanna screw with people haha
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    1,190 times
    Time Online
    162d 23h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    58m
    ^ What Andrew said. + Why would anyone get mad at someone about their pets? I mean, can't people do whatever the hell they want with their UCs?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    57/0
    Mentioned
    48 times
    Time Online
    12d 11h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    @(you need an account to see links), I don't ever want to convert him. He's my precious. The first pet I created on this account years and years ago... But yes, people get mad at me all the time for not wanting to convert him. A few weeks ago I was on the high score table, someone took it upon themselves to neomail me. They told me how it would be so much better if I converted him. He doesn't have the best name in the world. There are some digits in his name. But the digits symbolize something to me.

@(you need an account to see links), that's what I'm saying. It's my pet. If they don't like the way he looks they can just click out of my profile. I've had others just say they'd convert him if he were theirs. But most of the converted pets just aren't appealing to me. UC Halloween Lupe is like ferocious, while converted isn't.
    Last edited by kiyomi; 12-22-2013 at 08:47 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    1,190 times
    Time Online
    162d 23h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    58m
    Quote Originally Posted by kiyomi View Post
    @(you need an account to see links), I don't ever want to convert him. He's my precious. The first pet I created on this account years and years ago... But yes, people get mad at me all the time for not wanting to convert him. A few weeks ago I was on the high score table, someone took it upon themselves to neomail me. They told me how it would be so much better if I converted him. He doesn't have the best name in the world. There are some digits in his name. But the digits symbolize something to me.

@(you need an account to see links), that's what I'm saying. It's my pet. If they don't like the way he looks they can just click out of my profile. I've had others just say they'd convert him if he were theirs. But most of the converted pets just aren't appealing to me. UC Halloween Lupe is like ferocious, while converted isn't.
    Yea, I know what you mean. I prefer almost all UCs over the converted ones. I'd rather have the old art than have a pet I can customise. Just ignore them, maybe they are just jealous and wish there were no more UCs.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    57/0
    Mentioned
    48 times
    Time Online
    12d 11h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    @(you need an account to see links), yea I wish there were more UC's too. It does seem logical that they'd be jealous being that it's almost always newer players who have a problem with the UC. I still remember when they force converted my Grey Peophin a few months ago. I was so pissed!
    Last edited by kiyomi; 12-22-2013 at 09:03 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1,368 times
    Time Online
    131d 12h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    'cause they jelly they don't got an UC.

Gotta stamp out the 1337s to make themselves look and feel better about themselves.

Like Communism.