Mentioned
    48 times
    Time Online
    12d 11h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m

Thumbs up Defender Trainer [Guide]

(you need an account to see links)

This is by far one of my favorite games. Mind you, I haven't been able to achieve a trophy in this game yet. This game is categorized with a green star because it is considered a fairly easy game to play. It is a easy 3k neopoints. 300 points is all you need to get 1,000 neopoints. Alot of people struggle with this game, and for the life of me I don't know why. It's one of the easiest games on neopets. The game just requires speed and testing of your memory.

You will start out with 3 lives. You will gain 1 extra life for every 200 points you accumulate. I always play DT in Hard mode. If you've never played and want to get a taste of the game first I suggest you play in Easy mode. I suggest you familiarize yourself with pet, petpets, vegetables & fruits before attempting to play this game.

Tip: If you right click in the game it will freeze the game screen. The timer will still be running but it won't randomize the pictures in the later rounds.

Now for the first round you will only have to choose from pet species. The first letter of the species type will of course be given for you to guess.
    Note: The first round gives you the most points. So the quicker you are able to guess correct species the better.

For the second round you will be given the first letter of a petpet species. It may say which does NOT start with this letter.
    (Example: Which of the following does NOT start with the letter "T")

For the third round you will be given a anagram which you will have to unscramble to know the correct pet or petpet species.

Example : Which is the anagram for "okaccdrnak"? Answer: Drackonack

For the fourth round things are changed up a bit. Instead of pets or petpets. You will have to guess the first letter of a neopia vegetable or fruit.

Fifth round is when it starts getting tricky. You will now be asked to identify a pet, petpet, or item.

Example Which is the anagram for nirrdybse? A - Snidberry
    Which is not the anagram for dnlirerdybse? A - Juppie

For the sixth round you will be asked which pet or petpet has the longest name.

For the seventh round you will be asked which has the shortest name.

For the eighth round, they have added a twist. You will now have to match the last letter to one of the pet, petpet or items shown. This is the round where even I begin to have trouble due to speed of clicking before the pictures randomize.

Now in the ninth and final round. This is where it gets tricky. You will have to choose the pet species, petpet, or item that consists of 2 letters shown.

If you have gotten this far you may get a shiny new trophy for you trophy cabinet.

Note: Not finished, will be adding more to this post as I have spare time to.
    Last edited by kiyomi; 12-22-2013 at 08:52 PM. Reason: Fixed spelling errors.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kiyomi For This Useful Post:

BEDDOEDv (12-21-2013),Lindsay (11-10-2014)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    106/0
    Mentioned
    32 times
    Time Online
    7d 10h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    I know this game is hard, this will help. Maybe I should start revising all the pet names, petpet names and all the fruits.
    i luv. i said i luv to hack

Avatar Ss List (you need an account to see links)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    57/0
    Mentioned
    48 times
    Time Online
    12d 11h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    @(you need an account to see links), Yes I thought about adding pictures of all the petpets, pets, and fruits that were in the game. But would take to much time. I might decide on gradually adding them later though.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    106/0
    Mentioned
    32 times
    Time Online
    7d 10h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    For sure that would be perfect. I do like playing DT legit, but the aob cheat just rules.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    57/0
    Mentioned
    48 times
    Time Online
    12d 11h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    @(you need an account to see links), I have only used AOB for Assignment 53.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    106/0
    Mentioned
    32 times
    Time Online
    7d 10h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    I went for a bronze medal and got froze. Dam! I did aob, can't believe it. I know now that aob has its faults for sure!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    57/0
    Mentioned
    48 times
    Time Online
    12d 11h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    @(you need an account to see links), I'm sorry to hear. Yes it does have it faults. I used the one for Kiko Match II and got froze yesterday. I sent in a ticket to dispute it. But ehh... I was drinking and got careless. *shrugs*I went way over top score. Got like 10k or some shiz. lol I can't really remember. I don't even know why I sent the score. I obviously was not thinking clearly and probably should not have been at the computer. I don't usually drink so, when it hit it hit hard. lol