DL/UL
    57/0
    Mentioned
    48 times
    Time Online
    12d 11h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    You asked me for +rep in my inbox for guides you copied and pasted from other users of this forum. (Which I took a screenshot of btw) Why would I give you +rep when you didn't make the guides yourself, @(you need an account to see links). Sure you said the guides were someone elses work. But you didn't give proper credit by linking the original post or the user who created it. You just compiled it into 1 thread. I've put alot of effort into guides myself, so I'm speaking as guide creator. It isn't acceptable to not give credit where credit is due. I have however given +reputation to other people who helped.
    Last edited by kiyomi; 12-20-2013 at 12:16 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kiyomi For This Useful Post:

Snoop Lion (12-20-2013)

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    207/0
    Mentioned
    195 times
    Time Online
    49d 16h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Snoop Lion For This Useful Post:

futoss (12-20-2013)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    56 times
    Time Online
    8d 9h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Ok sweetie I am going to say this very slowly so you understand this time: I. DO. NOT. CLAIM. CREDIT. FOR. THE. INFORMATION. IN. MY. GUIDES. It's like i'm speaking to a child.. I told you in my PM that I could give two squirts of piss what you think, @(you need an account to see links), you're like a fly that won't leave me alone. Almost every guide on this forum is created with information from the internet, and not a single one claims credit for any of it. Go leave your inane questions on their guides. Not even after a SUPER MOD tells you you're wrong do you stop. If you keep up this behavior, you're going to turn into one of the users everyone hates, and I will sit here and enjoy it with a bowl of fucking popcorn. I only hope I don't have to listen to your constant drivel much longer (:

also, lol @(you need an account to see links) thats one of my whole family's favorite movies, we quote it all the time so that made me giggle <3
    Last edited by futoss; 12-20-2013 at 12:45 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to futoss For This Useful Post:

Snoop Lion (12-20-2013)

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    207/0
    Mentioned
    195 times
    Time Online
    49d 16h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m
    @(you need an account to see links) That's because i just get you, i knew you'd like it

Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    56 times
    Time Online
    8d 9h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    @(you need an account to see links) you do get me bby why don't you live in the US so I can thank you properly?
    also, do you think my reply was condescending enough? I think I finally got through, she hasnt responded yet!

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    207/0
    Mentioned
    195 times
    Time Online
    49d 16h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m
    @(you need an account to see links) i just have no idea where it all came from, i was just casually reading the guide then BAM theres DRAMA...

I don't live in the US because my stupid family want to live in the UK... ugh don't ask me why it sucks

Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    56 times
    Time Online
    8d 9h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Lion View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) i just have no idea where it all came from, i was just casually reading the guide then BAM theres DRAMA...

I don't live in the US because my stupid family want to live in the UK... ugh don't ask me why it sucks
    lol she loves drama, I think, since she has tried this on every guide I post.
    Move here and live near me! Omg theres this show called "90-day fiance" and its people who marry people from other countries and they get a 90-day visa and have to get to know eachother in that 90 days and decide if they wanna get married thus allowing them to live in the US xD We could totally fake something and get on the show. you dont even have to marry me you could just chill with me for 3 months and then we will fake a fight and youll go home

RATINGS

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    207/0
    Mentioned
    195 times
    Time Online
    49d 16h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m
    @(you need an account to see links) oh so you only need me for 3 months? Then you can just discard me like a pile of dung

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    57/0
    Mentioned
    48 times
    Time Online
    12d 11h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Quote Originally Posted by futoss View Post
    lol she loves drama, I think, since she has tried this on every guide I post.
    @(you need an account to see links), Now I know you're full of shit. This is only the second guide I've said anything about being plagiarized. Go ahead, prove yourself to be even more of a liar. lol

Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    56 times
    Time Online
    8d 9h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Lion View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) oh so you only need me for 3 months? Then you can just discard me like a pile of dung
    Nah cause I know once you met me and experienced my awesome personality, sense of humor, and skills in the sack you wouldn't want to leave

---------- Post added at 01:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by kiyomi View Post
    @(you need an account to see links), Now I know you're full of shit. This is only the second guide I've said anything about being plagiarized. Go ahead, prove yourself to be even more of a liar. lol
    lol honey I have posted exactly three guides, and you posted on two of them. You just made yourself look like an idiot..
    and don't worry, i'm not full of shit, just went to the bathroom. But thank you for your concerns about my digestive health, very touching (:

14. The Following User Says Thank You to futoss For This Useful Post:

Snoop Lion (12-20-2013)