Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    5d 12h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    It's not pride, it's principle. I know who did it, they do it all the time to others. I politely disagreed with them on something and suddenly got "I thought you were my friend" crap. She couldn't agree to disagree and there wasn't even an argument. Someone in need of psychotropics who sleeps with a report button up her ass and has done this many times. I refused to be intimidated and now it's open season on me with three in a row in a couple of months. Apparently, she reports everything she sees as "profanity" when it isn't. Half-asleep mods hit the button and the rest is history. She constantly sends screenies to others about other players on other sites, even this one. She's already disseminated my first post. *waves* I'm going to wait see what my husband can get from his friend and then take it from there. I'm still deciding. Again, principle, not pride. I hate freaks, at least the bad type.

You give good advice. It's up to me though to decide why I even bother to stay there. I've seen those iced for no apparent reason get ignored. I'm a fairly active and known Neopian. Most likely my first idiot mistake. Ah, well. Life.

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    5d 12h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    All taken care of. Thanks to all of you for advice. It's all good and valid. I went to an outside source to get it fixed. TNT IS useless.