Thanks
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    5d 12h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m

I'm Royally Pissed Off

I know many of you have encountered much worse but I'm new to the abuse. I have had a more than ten-year, unblemished account and suddenly, in the past few months have received one warning and two silencings. The first warning was referring to report-happy 40-years olds loving in their basements who need to find a hobby and leave people alone. The first silencing occured when I sent a neomail to a guild member asking her to go the "other place", the guild, to talk about it. Instantly, as soon as the button to send was pushed, TNT was silencing me for a day for "asking for personal information or a password and/or directing a person off-site." Huh? *scratches head* That was several months ago and I filed a ticket that I didn't understand the silencing and didn't agree with it. The ticket is STILL open. At the time, they sent me a white page with a lot of writing on it and said my silencing had ended and I had to click to say I understood what I did was wrong and agreed with it. Hell no, I did not understand nor agree. I clicked on it through just to get it over with.

This week it happened again. I'm on a board (yeah, I know) and a person is talking some another person harassed them on a board calling them stupid and accusing them of something they had not done and never even thought about. They had a good laugh over it. I told a similar story and quoted the person's comment in my own situation. Mind you, that person did not even get a warning that harassed me for a really dumb reason that didn't even exist, I had never even had contact with that person. I followed it up with "you can't fix stupid". I never mentioned any names and said it in general. A few others followed up with the same statement, "you can't fix stupid". So, some slap-happy button-pusher, professional report-happy had me silenced yet again.

This time I refuse to click where it says to click, even though my silencing is over. I submitted a ticket two days ago, and big surprise, it's still open and not touched, as is the first one from a few months ago. Not clicking on this page to say I agree to something I don't agree with and have already asked why it happened will not permit me to access my main, my sides, not even permit my husband to access his own account in any way and he has a different email addy. WTH? There's no "Help" at the bottom of the screen, no "Contact", nothing, and I can't even close my account nor send in an amended ticket or any ticket at all. I get nothing on every single account but a white page with the statement on it and the click link. Essentially, a silencing has turned into a chain-freezing for myself and even my husband on a separate account because I refuse to be bullied and nannied again by TNT and their accounts. Yet, it says my silencing has ended. So, I have ten years of hard work, lots of NC, and a perfect record until a few months ago just get crapped down the toilet for some silly reason in their own heads that even they refuse to explain. Mostly because they don't train or hire properly.

Is theree any way to bypass this "I did SO wrong" thing when I refuse to admit anything without proper explanation? Will it just go away on it's own, or will it now be essentially leaving us with no way to access any protion of our accounts, even the infraction called for only a silencing? Anyone else here ever ignore that mea culpa or illogical piece of crap? I'm not a ten-year old and they are not my parents or nanny. It's not like I said shit, or fuck, or go to hell, bitch.

Thanks for any advice. Yes, yes, I know, just leave the damn site. I would if I could even get in to the site to close the damn account. I'll never admit to anything they can't explain to me so I fear I, and my husband, are stuck in limbo.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    15 times
    Time Online
    2d 5h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Double lagged post.
    Last edited by Dropbear; 12-19-2013 at 06:20 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    114 times
    Time Online
    54d 15h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    It is annoying. sorry to hear that. But. i guess my only advice is not to take it so seriously. Like kids who say they're over 18 when accepting a site's TOS, this message isn't ridiculously important. its just a liability message for tnt but if you close your account there's no issue right?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    15 times
    Time Online
    2d 5h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I'd suggest trying to open a ticket on a new account, following (you need an account to see links) (give it a read and then proceed), kiss some ass (and depending on the situation, bullshit), get your accounts unblocked, and forget about going on the forums. In my experience, it's ALWAYS bad news. While I may not know how to do some of the crazy shit the pros on here can, I know that I've talked to them through an ongoing ticket via email and have recovered accounts previously frozen for using [shitty, non-clraik] money tree grabbers . Good luck, and let me know if there's anything else I can help you with!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Dropbear For This Useful Post:

asiamommi (12-20-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    5d 12h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Drina View Post
    It is annoying. sorry to hear that. But. i guess my only advice is not to take it so seriously. Like kids who say they're over 18 when accepting a site's TOS, this message isn't ridiculously important. its just a liability message for tnt but if you close your account there's no issue right?

My whole problem with it is I can't even close it. It give me no link, nor option, and only a white page with the stupid message. The message is just the principle of the thing. Like they are saying I violated something when I didn't and then want me to say I did so if ever really do they can say, "See, you've done this so many times." When I have not. It's progressive. In my ticket I asked to have it removed. I may just trash it and just sell everything and let them deal with it, or self-freeze and really create trouble for them. Sadly, I have no UCs because I just don't care about them but have tons of other things that could cause havoc or make someone a nice account. I just need to find a way to give or sell my NC. There are other sites I play that treat us like adults.

Thanks for you help though, it makes a lot more sense than they do.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to asiamommi For This Useful Post:

Balletdancer (12-19-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    5d 12h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Gah! I suppose I explained too much.

My only problem right now is I'm not iced, I was silenced for two days and now they want me, in order to get back into ALL my accounts, to agree I have done wrong and I understand what the warning was for. No, I dont understand and I've asked for clarification and my ticket after a few days is still OPEN. I just refuse to sign and although the silencing ended yesterday I am stuck with a white page with just the warning info and the please click to tell us you know you were wrong. I was not wrong.

Hell, this is why you guys are all here it looks like, people have been treated dirty by TNT and have had enough. I've had enough. More than half the site is glitched. My money is better spent elsewhere. Maybe someone could start a rival site that's a whole lot better. Screw them.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    35/0
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    7d 11h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    First thing I would do is not even submitting a ticket to TNT. Once your account with NC initially got frozen, I would contact your credit card company and demand refund/CB (charge back) and get everyone freaking penny back if possible (don't bother explaining the detail to credit card company, just make some excuses that you weren't aware you are being charge, or something). If you use a gift card/code or something similar, then there aren't much you can do. TNT are absolutely ruthless and will never bother responding to ticket unless you are a popular player, well known in the community.
    Making a secondary account to voice your complain will only resulted in getting silent or frozen, don't bother with it. There are numerous of us clraik members, who WERE legitimate player such as yourself, spent countless hours/years collecting and got frozen due to unfairness of treatment we got, hence why we decided to go underground.
    P.S. Welcome to Clraik.

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by asiamommi View Post
    Gah! I suppose I explained too much.

My only problem right now is I'm not iced, I was silenced for two days and now they want me, in order to get back into ALL my accounts, to agree I have done wrong and I understand what the warning was for. No, I dont understand and I've asked for clarification and my ticket after a few days is still OPEN. I just refuse to sign and although the silencing ended yesterday I am stuck with a white page with just the warning info and the please click to tell us you know you were wrong. I was not wrong.

Hell, this is why you guys are all here it looks like, people have been treated dirty by TNT and have had enough. I've had enough. More than half the site is glitched. My money is better spent elsewhere. Maybe someone could start a rival site that's a whole lot better. Screw them.
    Since you weren't frozen ,then count your blessing because you are of few who were fortunate enough to get away without receiving TNT's unreasonable wrath. I would count it a win on the book if I was in your position and stop trying to justify with TNT who are without a doubt unreasonable.
    My First Guide on [GM] Score Sending

My Second Guide on How to AoB (Array of Bytes) Habitarium

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to janikanicolepi For This Useful Post:

asiamommi (12-19-2013),Banannie (12-19-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    219 times
    Time Online
    40d 7h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    I too was a legit player until I started getting warnings and a silence for glitches/ things I had never even done. I had actually gotten out of the shower to find a 24 hour silence for cheating. How could I? I was in the shower. So unless TNT has been spying on me and doesn't think I'm washing my ass crack properly or something, they're just being shitheads. This didn't start until I quit paying for premium and got rid of all my sides, amazingly enough.

But I have spent like 600 bucks on NC, so if anything happens to that account then I'll flip a bitch.

I would suggest getting a proxy and changing main accounts, one that doesn't ever go on the Neoboards.(Or at least that is an option I am concidering.)

The only fun thing about the Neoboards is guessing what mental disorder different users have.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Banannie For This Useful Post:

asiamommi (12-19-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    5d 12h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Thanks, made me LMAO, Banannie. The last statement is truly the truest words spoken about the Premium boards and the boards in general. I must have tweaked one the wrong way because this is all very recent. We think we know who it is too. Premium has more psycho stalkers than a bunch of celery.

No mind, my husband just realized he knows someone he used to work with who now is in security at Viacom. Made my day just now. He and his buddy will talk about their old days at USSS together and he'll get the name of the person who wrongfully reported me and the name of the mod who just automatically pushed too many buttons and we'll file a formal complaint. It will probably not come to any legal action but will be fun. Plus, it will clear up my account. WIN!

---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

By the way, thanks for the welcome. I intend to stay.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to asiamommi For This Useful Post:

Banannie (12-19-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1,368 times
    Time Online
    131d 12h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    45m
    Swallow your pride and move on, there is no merit in fighting TNT over something as small as this; consider it a blessing it was just a silencing and not a freeze.

Neopets is but a kids' game and you're just one user on a site with thousands, they won't care if you stay or leave.
    If you want to keep playing, don't withhold your account from yourself.

Every day, users are wrongfully iced out-of-the-blue and their accounts are never returned;
    don't expect a speedy response if TNT takes weeks to never on frozen tickets.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod For This Useful Post:

asiamommi (12-20-2013)