I know many of you have encountered much worse but I'm new to the abuse. I have had a more than ten-year, unblemished account and suddenly, in the past few months have received one warning and two silencings. The first warning was referring to report-happy 40-years olds loving in their basements who need to find a hobby and leave people alone. The first silencing occured when I sent a neomail to a guild member asking her to go the "other place", the guild, to talk about it. Instantly, as soon as the button to send was pushed, TNT was silencing me for a day for "asking for personal information or a password and/or directing a person off-site." Huh? *scratches head* That was several months ago and I filed a ticket that I didn't understand the silencing and didn't agree with it. The ticket is STILL open. At the time, they sent me a white page with a lot of writing on it and said my silencing had ended and I had to click to say I understood what I did was wrong and agreed with it. Hell no, I did not understand nor agree. I clicked on it through just to get it over with.

This week it happened again. I'm on a board (yeah, I know) and a person is talking some another person harassed them on a board calling them stupid and accusing them of something they had not done and never even thought about. They had a good laugh over it. I told a similar story and quoted the person's comment in my own situation. Mind you, that person did not even get a warning that harassed me for a really dumb reason that didn't even exist, I had never even had contact with that person. I followed it up with "you can't fix stupid". I never mentioned any names and said it in general. A few others followed up with the same statement, "you can't fix stupid". So, some slap-happy button-pusher, professional report-happy had me silenced yet again.

This time I refuse to click where it says to click, even though my silencing is over. I submitted a ticket two days ago, and big surprise, it's still open and not touched, as is the first one from a few months ago. Not clicking on this page to say I agree to something I don't agree with and have already asked why it happened will not permit me to access my main, my sides, not even permit my husband to access his own account in any way and he has a different email addy. WTH? There's no "Help" at the bottom of the screen, no "Contact", nothing, and I can't even close my account nor send in an amended ticket or any ticket at all. I get nothing on every single account but a white page with the statement on it and the click link. Essentially, a silencing has turned into a chain-freezing for myself and even my husband on a separate account because I refuse to be bullied and nannied again by TNT and their accounts. Yet, it says my silencing has ended. So, I have ten years of hard work, lots of NC, and a perfect record until a few months ago just get crapped down the toilet for some silly reason in their own heads that even they refuse to explain. Mostly because they don't train or hire properly.

Is theree any way to bypass this "I did SO wrong" thing when I refuse to admit anything without proper explanation? Will it just go away on it's own, or will it now be essentially leaving us with no way to access any protion of our accounts, even the infraction called for only a silencing? Anyone else here ever ignore that mea culpa or illogical piece of crap? I'm not a ten-year old and they are not my parents or nanny. It's not like I said shit, or fuck, or go to hell, bitch.

Thanks for any advice. Yes, yes, I know, just leave the damn site. I would if I could even get in to the site to close the damn account. I'll never admit to anything they can't explain to me so I fear I, and my husband, are stuck in limbo.