1/0
    Mentioned
    56 times
    Time Online
    8d 9h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m

[GUIDE] Random Avatar games tips, tricks & cheats

I hate having to go to the internet just to look for tips and tricks to certain games, so I thought I would compile them all into one place so you don't have to anymore! Below are all of the random avatar games on neo that have cheats, each with a short explanation of how it works, as well as anything that will give you a leg up in recieving the avatar (: Enjoy!

* I would also like to note that obviously I did not invent any of these cheats, however I did spend almost an entire afternoon compiling every single cheat I could find for each game. I did NOT copy and paste I wrote everything in my own words. I do not claim any credit for any of the cheats found on this page.

COCONUT SHY
    HOW IT WORKS:
    The coconut shy is located in the Haunted Fairground. You throw a ball at a coconut and try to knock it off the pole. Each throw cost 100 np, and you are allowed 20 per day. If you hit the coconut, you get 50 NP. If you nearly knock it down, you get 300. If you knock it off, you get 10,000 np and a prize, as well as an avatar! You can also explode a coconut, and for this you receive 500,000 np but it is very rare.

TIPS & TRICKS:
    To make your mouse pointer appear for better aiming, click the start button and then right click in the game area. Go outside the game area and click. When you return to the game area, your mouse should be there.

With your pointer visible, you can also aim VERY slightly right (about 1-2mm in between the mouse and your desired coconut).

Long/tall coconuts are easier to knock down.

Aim for a coconut and throw it. When the "play again" button comes up, put your mouse over the second "a" in "again". Hold down your mouse button and then release and hold again. This is said to increase your chance of winning, although not personally tested by me.

When it shows the coconuts loading up, put your mouse, quickly, in the center of the coconut you want to hit. When they have all loaded, click on your mouse and you should hit the coconut straight on. Sometimes, if it is a bigger coconut, you have to put you mouse on the edge of it so that you can hit it harder.

Some people don't move the mouse at all, and simply aim for the center coconut every time. You put your mouse over the center of the first "a" in "again". When you miss, move your mouse just a little bit to the left or right and you will hit it again.

Put the knuckle that is bent in the center of the pole, and throw. You will occasionally miss when he throws it off to the right.

Coconut Shy AoB
    Auto Hit Coconut (credits to @(you need an account to see links))
    9d 02 00 1a 00 17
    ->
    99 02 00 20 00 17
    You will always hit the coconut, doesn't matter where you aim. You will occasionally miss, because thats how TNT designed the game.

GORMBALL
    HOW IT WORKS:
    You begin my selecting a character. Some characters are better than others, as I will explain in a bit. It is essentially a game of hot potato, in which the ball will explode on someone each round. When it is your turn, you will choose the amount of time you want to wait. For each second you wait, you will receive 2 points. When you win or lose, you will recieve your score in NP. You also get bonuses throughout the game which add or subtract your score. When you win, your score is multiplied by four and you get an item.

BONUS BALLS:
    If your score is between 1 and 9, you may receive a bonus of 1 or 2 extra points. If your score is 10 - 15, you get higher bonuses (as many as 25), and these are the most important points of the game. When your score is 16 - 33, the bonuses you get subtract from your score. Once you are at 34 or higher, the bonuses increase your score, the higher your score, the bigger the bonus.

CHARACTER CHOICES:
    Thyassa the Chia is the best gormball player, and almost always who I play with.
    Ember the Fire Faerie is a good one to use, something special happens with her when you win.
    Ursula the Usul is a better than average player. She is my second choice for playing.
    Farvin III is a very good player, and usually makes it quite far in the game.
    *Don't bother with Gargarox, Brian, Kevin or Zargold. They are almost always the first to go.

TIPS & TRICKS:
    Only ever choose anything more than two seconds when the ball exploded RIGHT before you, as in one or two players behind you.

Press F5 to wait one second. This also makes the game go alot faster, but is not the best for scoring points.

Pick a character then start a game. When you get to the screen thats tells you to enter how long you want to hold the ball, enter 1 second and hit throw. When the new screen comes up, hit the back button and enter in 5 seconds. Keep doing this until it is your turn again. then enter 1 second and repeat the steps. What this does is the computer thinks your opponents hold the ball for 5 seconds and you only hold it for 1. This increases your chance of winning.

Press "Enter" when you click "Next>>>". If a screen comes up saying you aren't playing Gormball, check your inventory, you've won! People have also reported winning with higher scores when using this method.

^ALT METHOD: When the next player has the ball, hold down the �enter� button for about 2-3 seconds and click next. Then let go of the �enter� button immediately. Now you will notice that, for example, if Brian was the one holding the ball, it will skip to Ember or Ursula or even Brian again. You may also notice that there are a few wet puddles where players have already been hit.

KISS THE MORTOG
    HOW IT WORKS:
    Kiss the Mortog is a game in which you start out with two mortogs and must choose the one you think is the prince. Each game costs 50 np, and you keep going until you choose the wrong mortog. Each time you choosethe correct one, the amount of NP you win increases. However if you choose the wrong one, the mortog explodes and you lose everything you have won so far.

TIPS & TRICKS:
    The best trick is repeating the same pattern of choices over and over. The patterns are 1,1,2,4 and 2,1,3,4. You must quit now to recieve the avatar.

Double click on the first frog. You should get an error page saying you refreshed too quickly. Press 'back' on the browser, double click the frog, press back, double click the frog. After 3-4 times, go back and click the frog once. This should skip some levels.

KACHEEK SEEK
    HOW IT WORKS:
    This is a very simple game of hide and seek with your pet. You pick an area you want to find them in, and click around the areas until you find them, at which point you will earn neopoints, the amount depending on the difficulty level of the area you chose. Eventually your pet will get bored and refuse to play anymore (about 12 minutes or so). You may then switch actives and keep going.

TIPS & TRICKS:
    When going for the avatar, always choose an easy peasy area.

This is a huge timesaver when playing this game. It doesn't give you a leg up in receiving the avatar, however it is very tedious closing and re-opening the game and trying to find them each time. Open an easy-peasy area and find your pet. Instead of closing, keep hitting F5 until they are no longer hiding there. Find them again and repeat. You will earn alot more NP and your pet will only take 3 or 4 minutes to get bored as opposed to 12.

^ALT METHOD: Choose the area where you want to play. Hold down 'shift' and click on a hotspot. Minimize the window that pops up. Repeat with all of the hotspots. When you're done you should have about five windows open. Click on each one in turn and hit F5 on each until you win with one. This will speed up your playing time.

PICK YOUR OWN
    HOW IT WORKS:
    Pick your own is a very simple game. You go to the berry farm and pay the farmer 400np. You come to a screen with a basket and a picture of the area of the farm, with red arrows on each side. Use the red arrows to move around the farm.

TIPS &TRICKS:
    When you are in an area of the farm, where you click does not matter. For instance, clicking one bush will not give you any different item than another.

You will never find two items in the same area, you always have to move to a different area after you pick.

Instead of clicking once in an area, double click. You will come to a screen that says you found nothing, but if you look in your basket you have another berry. Doing this, you can pick an extra 2-3 berries.

If you pick an item you don't want like dung, simply click on it in your basket and you can put it back! Not sure if you can still get the avatar this way, but I don't see why not. PM me if you get the avatar this way, as I already have it!

BILGE DICE
    HOW IT WORKS:
    Bilge Dice is a game of luck and strategy. You roll six dice, and must secure a 1 and 4, and then try to achieve the highest score possible (24) with the dice that remain. You play against Grimtooh, Monty, and Deadeye. There are two avatars you can get from this, one is randomly awarded when achieving a score of 24, the other when you win ten games in a row.

TIPS & TRICKS:
    When going for the avatar, always choose the 10np ante.

Don't worry about securing dice until you secure the 1 & 4.

When going for the lucky streak avatar, the victories must be within the same calander month. The scores are reset on the first of every month, and you will lose your streak.

When you do achieve a score of 24, don't leave, but keep refreshing the page. This is said to give you a better chance at winning the avatar.

DEADLY DICE
    HOW IT WORKS:
    Deadly dice is located in Roo Island, and is open only from midnight to 12:59 NST. To find out what time that is for you, look at NST and then what time it really is, and you will have to get up at that time to play. Mine, for instance, is three hours ahead of NST, so I would have to get up at 3am to play. You each roll a die and if you win, your pet gains a level, if you lose, your pet loses a level. If you tie, you have the option to play double or nothing, in which your pet would gain/lose double the levels. If you win after tying, you get the avatar.

TIPS & TRICKS:
    Deadly dice is timed. If you hit roll *JUST* before the neoclock ticks onto an even number, you will never lose. To tie, you have to click it one second before the even number. (I.E 12:29:59)

************************************************** ********************************

So now that you have all the tips and tricks available on the internet, go get them avatars! Hope this helped you out, I enjoyed making it (: If anyone has any suggestions or anything to add, feel free to PM me and I will add it to the guide.
    Last edited by futoss; 12-18-2013 at 09:36 PM.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to futoss For This Useful Post:

Ban (12-18-2013),Elmo (12-18-2013),Ghosts (12-18-2013),kiyomi (12-18-2013),Lindsay (11-10-2014),metaldroga (12-18-2013)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    403/1
    Mentioned
    734 times
    Time Online
    120d 8h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Coconut Shy AoB ^_^

Auto Hit Coconut (credits to Discord)
    9d 02 00 1a 00 17
    ->
    99 02 00 20 00 17

You will always hit the coconut, doesn't matter where you aim.

HOWEVER, you will still miss sometimes because that is intended by TNT and coded inside the game itself.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ban For This Useful Post:

Accelerator (12-18-2013),kiyomi (12-18-2013),metaldroga (12-18-2013)

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    207/0
    Mentioned
    195 times
    Time Online
    49d 16h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m
    So is the coconut shy avatar easy to get? I still need it on my main!

Thanks
    DL/UL
    403/1
    Mentioned
    734 times
    Time Online
    120d 8h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Lion View Post
    So is the coconut shy avatar easy to get? I still need it on my main!
    Last time I got it within like 5 days, and now it's taking over 2 weeks...
    It's completely random, really.

But you can use the AoB so that you don't have to bother aiming or something, good luck :3

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    207/0
    Mentioned
    195 times
    Time Online
    49d 16h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m
    Aint got a scooby doo how to AOB, never looked into it, so i'll have to keep playing legit

Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    56 times
    Time Online
    8d 9h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    @(you need an account to see links) Thanks, I will add the AoB to the guide, but I don't know how to use them either xD

9. The Following User Says Thank You to futoss For This Useful Post:

Ban (12-18-2013)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    57/0
    Mentioned
    48 times
    Time Online
    12d 11h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Thanks for posting this info. The Deadly Dice info helped me alot. Still going for the Coconut Shy avatar myself. However, the Kiss The Mortog info you posted doesn't seem to work for me. I always use Thyassa the Chi in Gormball and have rarely lost a game. In Bilge Dice I just randomly select ante amount. Usually I start out with 1000 NP. Have gotten to a streak of 7 using the method I use.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Lion View Post
    Aint got a scooby doo how to AOB, never looked into it, so i'll have to keep playing legit
    Quote Originally Posted by futoss View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) Thanks, I will add the AoB to the guide, but I don't know how to use them either xD
    I just learned to use AOB's myself. It's not as complicated as it sounds. After you do it once, you'll know what you're doing. The only problem is when I downloaded Cheat Engine 6.3 so I could AOB, it installed some other programs automatically that I had to uninstall manually. Of course, it didn't take long to uninstall the programs. If you need help learning just inbox me. I'll help. I don't know how to find the AOB codes, but if you got the code I can teach you how to use them.
    Last edited by kiyomi; 12-18-2013 at 03:23 PM.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kiyomi For This Useful Post:

Ban (12-18-2013),Snoop Lion (12-18-2013)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    56 times
    Time Online
    8d 9h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    @(you need an account to see links), good luck with that i'm still going for it as well :p

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    57/0
    Mentioned
    48 times
    Time Online
    12d 11h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Disregard post.
    Last edited by kiyomi; 12-18-2013 at 03:33 PM.

Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    56 times
    Time Online
    8d 9h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    @(you need an account to see links) thats already on there